First Incounter

Micheal: 4:20 p.m
          Hey thanks for texting meet me at Trump tower at midnight.

          Me: 4:21 p.m
           Ok see you then.

   Now that I have the time and just have to wait, I will need to find something to do. So I call up my friend River to see if she wants to hangout a bit.
             River:
                Hey what's up Amber.

               Me:
                 Well, I have somewhere to be at midnight but before then I thought we could hangout til then or something. We can go shopping or whatever you want to do.

                 River:
                    Hey ya that will be fine. We can go shopping and out eat and maybe even see a movie. Lol.

          River said she's coming over around five so I have about fifteen minutes to get ready. So I decide to go take a shower. After I get out of the shower I stare at myself in the mirror that's over the sink. I see a very petite girl with very soft face features. My  wild curly hair is red but when it's wet it looks more brown and I have green-hazel eyes to go with my hair. My lips are very small so are my ears, eyes, and nose.  My chest is robust while my stomach and hips are flat and curvy. My butt is big yet flat that blends into my thick thighs. My calves are small all around with my mostly flat feet attached at the bottom.

          After I finish drying off and look through my closet for something to wear. I decide on wearing my mint green no- sleeve shirt with a pair of black jeggings. I look at all my boots and grab my long black boots to top of my outfit. I put my hair up in a half ponytail and leave my face bare. I startle when there's a knock at the door.

          I go downstairs and open the door to see River standing there all ready to hit the town. I grab my keys and lock the door. Once in her car she turns on the radio and it starts playing ' I fell in Love with the Devil ' by: Avril Lavigne. I get lost in my thoughts while listening to the song that I don't realize we stopped at Samwhichway. Which is my favorite and her friend River is talking about what she should get. I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting a none toasted cold cut combo on Italian bread with shredded cheese and with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cucumbers, and ranch for the dressing.

         We go in and order our meals for here. River orders a toasted Super Rare Bloody Cold cut combo on cheese bread with shit ton of jalapeno cheese with shit ton of jalapenos, spinach, and jalapeno ranch. I look over at you trying to decipher what is it about raw fucking meat with you. She catches me staring at her.

   "Why do you keep staring at me like that? For the past 5 years you have stated at me like that." River asks me. I look at her with exasperated look.

    "Really? Do you really not know why I look at you like that?" I ask her while looking down at her fucking bloody sandwich.  She starts staring at me with a quizzical look.

     "So what's that thing you have to do at midnight?" She clearly changes the subject. She always changes the subject when I ask about the fucking bloody meat.

      " You know how I worry about you ever since we have met." She states  apprehensive. I look down at my sandwhich with a nostalgic look. I was not in a good place at that time.

*Flashback* 

       My head is down hoping that I won't be noticed. I'm walking down unicorn alley on the way home from school. Unicorn alley is filled with thugs, gangsters, bosses, and gun Slingers. Right now the bosses and gangsters are fighting causing the streets too rumble and have the faint sound of gun fire. I'm two blocks away until I get to my street when I hear a group of thugs calling my name.

       I start to run through the buildings trying to lose them but after a while I realize they aren't giving up. I turn around the corner from where I am and almost run into a wall. Blocked and the guys catch up to me I start to get really scared. I don't own anything worthy of stealing and once they realize that I don't they'll just beat the shit out of me. I'm trying to think of a way out of this when I hear a sweet gentle voice, " WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? If you think beating this kid up or stealing her stuff will make you any better, your fucking wrong."

          I look at where the voice is coming from and just WOW. There's a girl that looks to be 25. With jet black hair cascading down her petite frame. With green-blue eyes and her petite lips. Her skin is flawless kind of like a goddess. She continues to look at the guys before they decide to charge her." What are you going to do about cunt? You should know to never get in our  way of teaching lessons to little bitches." Her face goes from exposed to pissed off in two seconds flat. She grabs one of the guys and throws him across to the wall.

     Then she charges at the second guy and kicks his feet from out under him and slams her foot on his throat. The last guy tries to get her from behind but she glares at him and punches his lights out. After, she looks at all the guys and then looks at me. I'm looking at her with awe and she bends down to get to my level.

        I'm covered in dirt and mud but she wipes my face with...... love? I couldn't figure it out in time before the look disappeared. " My name is Riber. And I'll protect you from now on."
" River? My name is Amber." I ask her and she just smiles at me. " Ya sure come on Amber."