Meeting

After we eat, we leave and start to head to the movies. We decided to go and watch High School. Once we get there we get our tickets and snacks. It's 8 p.m and the movie is about to start. We sit there through out the movie and laughing our butts off. Once the movie is over we get in her car and start to head to Trump Tower. The movie ended at 10:30 p.m. It will take us about two hours to get there and I text the guy to let him know I'm on my way.

             Me: 10:30 p.m
                 Hey I'm on my way I'll be there in two hours.

              Micheal: 10:30 p.m
                  Ok. Thanks for letting me know. See you then.

          We're almost there when River's phone starts to ring. She looks down at the caller ID and her faces goes from happy to stern.

                            RIVER

            My phone starts to ring as we're almost to Trump Tower. I look down at the caller ID and freeze when I see the name Micheal. I pick up the phone and wait a sec.

                      Me: Yes. What's up?

                      Micheal: Once you drop her off go back to Him and report. Tell Him everything went smoothly. And that nothing went wrong and we should be there soon.

                         Me: Ok got it.

               After he hung up I started to think about how I was going to face Him. It was rare and hard to even see Him how the fuck was I going talk to him! I can tell Amber wants to ask me but I just stare out at the road. Once we get to Trump Tower, Amber gets out and thanks me for the ride. Micheal is standing outside waiting and once we see each other we nod. I'm driving back to Ishpatina Ridge when my phone rings. I look at the caller I.D. but don't recognize the number. I answer the phone and I almost crash the car.

                            Him: How's Amber? Is she safe? You weren't followed, we're you? Did she make it in one piece? You know what will happen if she's hurt.

                             Me: Y-yes she made it. S-she wasn't hurt and n-no we weren't f-followed. I-I just watched her and Micheal meet.

                              Him: Good! Now on the way to Dragon Alley stop by Wolf Mountain and tell the pack leader Amber is safe.

                               Me: ummmm I don't think I'll be welcomed. That's your problem now. You said once I delivered Micheal, I'll be free. So see ya.

         I hang up and throw my phone on the seat next to me. I hate Him, he knows I'm very loyal to my word. How dare he go back on his word. I'll make him pay. I head straight to Dragon Alley and ignore what He told me to do.

         I pull up to the entrance and I feel uneasy for some reason. I can't place it, the place seems dark and cold. Well, more than usual. I walk through the entrance of the cave keeping my guard on. I make it to where the alley opens up and I start looking for my family and friends but I can't seem to find any of them. I finally do to the throne room and that's when I realize why I couldn't.

         There is a man standing there who is holding a one-handed ax and all my friends and family behind him tied up and gagged. I gets so pissed my eyes turn to green.

   "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TIED AND GAGGED." I roar at the stranger getting ready to RIP HIS THROAT OUT.

" I'm here to show you what happens when you don't do what I say. Or did you forget, YOUR MINE! Now chose who gets to die." I realize it's Him and that makes my anger grow even more.

" Hmm who should die? Eenie miney mo how about you." I announce while looking at Him dead in the eyes.

"Oh so you think you can defy and fight me, wow aren't you a little spritely. Well, let's just see how well my friend Micheal taught you." He mocks at me. I get so pissed at him and charge. He let's me have the first punch but all it does is make him turn his head. He brings his fist back and punches me in the gut and I go flying back into the rock wall.

                 I fly at him and put all my body weight into him. And push him into the wall across from the one I hit and grab him and fling him over my shoulder. He gets up and punches me in the face and tackles me to the ground and punches my lights out.

         I wake up tied to a big stone and see Him sitting on the throne watching me. Once I'm fully awake I look at him and wait to see what he does.

"I'll do whatever you want but please just don't hurt them. They're innocent." I look at him in defeat and wait to hear his orders.

"Oh, you think you can defy me and I'll take you back? Nan, you really are dumb. But Amber seems to really like you and depend on you, so I'll let you live under one condition." He states while sitting in front of me.

"What is it?" I ask Him. Wondering if that condition will cost my life.

"I want to never see your face again. You must leave this place and never return." He exclaims. I look at him in shock. If I were I'll never see my family again or Amber. I don't know if I can trust him, I mean here he is with my friends and family tied and gagged. What is there to tell me once I agree and leave he won't kill them. But if I don't he really will kill them and make me watch. I think about it more for a second.

"Fine."