Finding Heishi

A/N: Guys, I'm going to change "Y/n" to [Name], kay? c: And sorry for the slow (very) update! ;-; Enjoy!

Kurodayu, my beautiful black horse that went and searched for me... I remember Kurodayu, but can't some other memories come back too?

Hyosuke: "By looking at these tracks, it looks like this guy has been grazed by a number of arrows. Undoubtedly he was still being shot upon as he searched for you, [Name]."

"Kurodayu..." You didn't stop looking for me, did you? I'm sorry. Thinking of the troubles that Kurodayu went through made my chest tighten. Kurodayu tried to cheer me up and rubbed his nose against my cheek.

Hyosuke: "[Name], it seems like he thinks of you as a member of the family."

"Hmm, as I have no memories he really is the only family I have."

Hyosuke: "I see. Not many families are able to keep horses. Does that mean that your family was able to keep your own stables, [Name]?

"No, they are too much of a burden. There are plenty of other stables for keeping horses. The horse of the girl who doesn't know her own linage. Regardless, it isn't unusual to have a horse shot upon like this."

Yoshitsune: "Heh... It's unfortunate when there are so few fine horses out in the field. His wounds will be attended to [Name]."

"Thank you very much, Yoshitsune."

Yoshitsune: "Once Kurodayu's wounds have been healed, I would like to ride him sometime. Would that be alright?"

"Of course! I think Kurodayu would be pleased as well." Yoshitsune is a horse lover. Thank goodness!

Yoshitsune: "There's no new news regarding the Taira. We've captured the remaining ones and pulled all of the information we could."

As he was healing, Kurodayu was under constant supervision. The number of Taira that Yoshitsune was capturing increased.

Enya: "There's nothing here from these Taira."

Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa: "Not getting anything here either."

Hyuga: "Anyone who knew anything had already fled to the west."

Yoshitsune: "What do you think, Hyosuke?"

Hyosuke: "We found one man... but he was killed."

"What?!" A small gasp from the men surrounding Hyosuke could be heard as they muttered, "Again?"

Yoshitsune: "Hyosuke, we're not out to annihilate the Taira right now."

Hyosuke: "I'm sorry... Before we could get any information from him, my hand struck out."

That cold, ice-like smile came across Hyosuke's face.

Hyosuke: "The way I see it, it comes down to whether they are Taira or not. If they are Taira, they die."

Hyosuke's usually so kind... Why when it comes to Taira that he... When I glanced around, I saw in everyone's expressions that they agreed. Does everyone know why Hyosuke has these feelings toward the Taira? With a quick glance, I saw Hyosuke's profile.

That cold light shined in Hyosuke's eyes as he faced the others. I wished I knew what happened... Thanks to Hyosuke's and my care, Kurodayu gradually recovered from his

wounds.

Hyosuke: "See? Good as new, Kurodayu. No one could guess that you were injured at all. Thank goodness, eh?"