chapter eleven

"seonghwa, that's not how you do it! ugh

"seonghwa, that's not how you do it! ugh."

for the last 4 hours, yeosang had been trying to enhance seonghwa's terrible, questionable baking skills. he had even lost a whole baking pan in the process, and yeosang had no clue how he had managed to do something as absurd as that. the kitchen was big, but not big enough to lose something like a whole ass baking pan.

being unable to help seonghwa out all on his own, yeosang decided to call san over. the boy's levels of tolerance reached way further than yeosang's, anyway.

"damn, baking isn't as easy as i thought it would be." seonghwa sighed dramatically, with nothing but absolute respect to the 0 percent progress they had made, thanks to his awarding ability to make the worst out of every situation. preferably, to make nothing out of any situation.

"yes. it really isn't." yeosang replied, though sarcastically. he rolled his eyes for quite obviously, seonghwa's innumerable disabilities(physically too, if you count the broken leg) were beginning to irk him.

consequently, there was a ring at the door; and unlike the usual, wherein yeosang would groan at the mere thought of having to do something potentially productive just because of a visitor, he instead, sighed a sigh of relief.

he prayed to the lords, if there were any, that the visitor was his knight in shining armour, a.k.a choi san. "wait here, don't move." he said hastily to seonghwa, though he wondered why he did so; for even on a wheelchair, seonghwa was too lazy to shift even a quarter of an inch.

"not like i was planning on moving, anyway." seonghwa mumbled, snorting to himself once yeosang and shuffled out of sight. as he awaited the boy's return, seonghwa resorted to playing with the almond flour that was sat in a bowl on the counter, throwing handfuls of it around on his lap like a curious 6 year old at his first birthday party, as if it were confetti.

"you smell like the aftermath of that experiment mrs. lim showed us in class 2 months ago when she left a hot dog in a jar of salt for a week." was the first thing san said to yeosang once he had opened the door.

"how exclusive of you, san." yeosang commented in loud sarcasm, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "i called you over to help me, not to further deteriorate my current mental health status. so shut the heck up and get moving, you wattpad addict." he proceeded in mildly diluted colourful vocabulary, eyes squinting at san menacingly. 

"okay, okay, calm down, sangie." san stated defensively, almost stunned by his attitude until he realised seonghwa was there. of course, the man was capable of getting on every single nerve in yeosang's body.

san moved towards the kitchen while yeosang resorted to taking a rest on the living room couch, not wanting to tolerate seonghwa's bullcrap for a while. initially, san was intimidated by the idea of interacting with one of the most popular boys in his school; of course, that was until he spotted him, park seonghwa, with almond flour sprinkled over his black hair and some brownish, chocolatey substance staining the corners of his lips.