Ch. 5 - [Move]

Haruka's POV

We all stare at one another, not sure what to do in this odd situation. After a while, the old woman put away the weapon in her hand and approached us slowly. Daddy growled at the lady as his hold on me tightens. 

"Lil' guy, is this... Is this your father?" She slowly asked, stopping when daddy growled and stepped back. I hesitated to speak.

"Mm. Daddy is my daddy." I said and pat daddy's arm wrapped around my body. The twins looked shocked as well as the red-haired girl while the old lady nodded.

"Can he understand what we're saying right now?" I nodded at her question. She made eye contact with daddy and I could see her swallowing the lump in her throat from nervousness, but she looked back at me.

"What's his name?" I looked up at daddy for permission, not entirely sure if I should give a stranger his name. Daddy nodded in response when noticing my gaze.

"Minoru." I whispered while fiddling with my doll.

"Well, Minoru-san... Ah... Firstly, we didn't come here to harm you. That is if you don't intend to harm us." The lady said and daddy growled in response. I kind of knew what he wanted to say so I said to the lady.

"Daddy asks what's your purpose?" Daddy nudged my cheeks to indicate I left something out.

"Oh, your purpose of being here." I said and looked at the lady. I'm tired of calling her lady, so I just checked her profile and found out her name is Lydia Jane Beckett. The red-haired girl is named Aveline Marie Zane while the twins are Victoria Grace Tyndall and Vincent William Tyndall.

"We were searching for other survivors and searching for food." After Lydia's statement, daddy growled and walked past them and into the house when he noticed me yawning. He placed me down gently onto the blanket and tucked me in. My eyes slowly closed and the darkness took over me.

3rd POV

 Lydia, Victoria, Vincent, and Aveline stood outside. Unsure of what to do. The monster slammed the door shut, indicating that it doesn't want them to disturb them.

"What should we do now?" Victoria finally asked. Lydia, their teams' leader considered going back to their base.

"What do you think should we do?" Lydia finally asked, taking their ideas into consideration.

"I say we get that kid and get the hell out of here." Said, Aveline. Not trusting the monster one bit. She was reminded of her own little brother which was why she cared for the young boy despite her personality. Vincent just stayed quiet, not knowing what to do and just following what Lydia orders them to do, well, except for the order for him to escape.

"Didn't you hear what the kid said? That's his dad. He won't be willing to leave without him. Besides, the father seems to really care about him, as long as it's not one-sided, it's fine." Victoria stated. Vincent voiced out his thoughts about the kids' ability from before.

"The kid also seems to have the ability to teleport, so he would just go back here even if we did bring him with us." They are not surprised when Haruka teleported as it was reported that since the apocalypse, there are a few sightings of people using abilities like being able to fly or control fire. One of these people is their friend that had the power to move objects from a certain distance. Lydia thought about it and decided to go back to their base and discuss it with the rest of their team.

"For now, let's head back and discuss this matter with the others." She said and so they head out to North.

Minoru's POV

I listened to their conversation and was concerned about Haruka. What if they decided to take Haruka from me. That won't do. We should move somewhere else. After making sure Haruka was sound asleep, I headed out to find a place where we can stay for a few months.

~ ~ ~ ~ :) ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello~

I apologize for this chapter being as tall as my height. I currently am planning to improvise the plot so the updates will be somewhat like this chapter for a few chapters to come. Of course, the number of words will keep increasing as it goes.

To the person who asked for my schedule. LilyTheWolf22

I plan to update every week on Sunday, and if I don't update on that week, I will double update the next week. Simple. However, if I have the motivation to continue the story and made more than one chapter in that one week, I'll update the next chapter after three days.

Also, I checked the time difference between my country and the UK and it's only seven hours apart. So if I updated on Saturday 4:30 pm then in your time it would be 11:30 am. I said 4:30 since it 1 hour after my school ends and previously that's the time where I updated the most for my other story. I won't rant any longer so I'll bid you goodbye and continue to drink my milk.

Have a good day everyone!

Edit: Since today is Saturday, I won't update tomorrow okay... I'm still trying to figure out what's the content for the next chapter. ( T  -  T    )