A new student

A/N Hope y'all will love this 🥰

"Adrien...." Marinette said daydreaming about her crush Adrien. "Marinette! You're gonna be late for school!" Tikki said. "Right school" Marinette said as she ran down the stairs with her backpack. "Marinette don't forget your macaroons!" Her dad wailed as she scrambled out of the bakery. " Thanks papa" Marinette said as she kissed her dad's cheeks. "Have fun in school" Sabine said as she waved goodbye to Marinette.

At school (sorry y'alls If I'm lazy)

"Hey girl! You're earlier today." Alya said teasingly at Marinette. Marinette was about to laugh at her joke when she saw Adrien her crush. She immediately melted when Adrien waved at her. " Hi guys!" Adrien said to the girls. "Hi Adrien!" Alya said as she teasingly punched her BFF's shoulders. "H-hi A-drien you're s-so gorgeous today! I- I MEAN TODAYS GORGEOUS you know because I'm early I didn't mean your gorgeous I mean not that way I meant today is gorgeous ya that's it today's gorgeous" Marinette stuttered. Hey dudes!" Nino interrupted. "Wow Marinette you're early!" Nino said teasingly at Marinette who was very red of embarrassment. "Have you guys heard? There's a new student coming to school! I heard she's a daughter of a famous model and a famous fashion designer!" Nino said changing the topic. "Wow that's nice I hope we can make friends with her" Alya said.

[the bell rang]

"Hello class I would like to intoduce Emma A-" Miss Bustier was interrupted by a girl by a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Autry! Emma Autry!" "But your name is Emma Agr-" "No it's Emma Autry" Emma corrected the teacher. "Well then.. Nino can you transfer at the back? Emma will sit beside Adrien, and Adrien you'll have to help Emma with things she doesn't understand and Marinette I expect you to show Emma around school later. Is that clear?" "Yes miss Bustier" Adrien and Marinette nodded.

[after classes]

" so hi I'm Marinette and this is Alya she's my BFF" Marinette introduced herself to Emma. "Well nice to meet you!" Emma said with a smile. "so Emma tell us about yourself" Marinette said as she tried to make a new friend. She was fascinated by how much Emma reminded her of Adrien. The way she smiled reminded her of Adrien's sweet smile. "Well um I came from the US I transferred here to umm study yeah that's right." "Girl she's stuttering I can tell that something's not right Alya whispered to her BFF. Marinette nodded

[sometime in the future]

Future Marinette POV

" EMMA DOMINIQUE AGRESTE!" I shouted. Where could that girl be she's late for school. I ran upstairs and went to my daughter's door and knocked. There was no response. I then opened the door to see an empty bed and a very messy room. I ran towards the restroom to check if Emma was there but with no luck she wasn't I called her but she didn't reply. "Emma! Emma!" I shouted. There was still no answer. "Adrien!" I shouted and in a second Adrien was in the room. " Emma's not here.! Where is she did she run away?!" I panicked. "I'll call the police and look for her myself at the meantime ask Hugo maybe he knows where she went." Adrien said and quickly ran down the stairs. " Hugo have you seen your sister? Do you know where she went?" Marinette asked her confused son. "I haven't seen her yet but the last time I saw her she was crying." Hugo said. "Oh no.." I said in panic. I ran out of the mansion and went around the streets of Paris looking for my daughter, Emma.

Word of the lost Agreste daughter spread and everyone began looking for Emma.

Present time

Emma's pov

I'm pretty sure mother and father realized that I'm missing by now. I just want to take a break. I've been too stressed finding out that I am gonna be a miraculous holder. I just realized that I will be protecting Paris from super villains and my mother's a guardian of these miraculous thingys. I don't even know why my mother chose me she sure is Ladybug and my dad is Chat Noir but according to her they need new heroes to join them especially since Hawkmoth is more powerful. I've also been stressed since I ^rejected^ someone from class. I'm so tired that's why I went back to the time when mom and dad were still my age and see how their lives were back then.