Future meets Present

[present time]

"Chat he's too powerful!" Ladybug cried as she was loosing hope."Catacl-" Chat was interrupted by a bright light. Three figures appeared. It was not long until everyone recognized the figures. It was non other than ladybug, Chat noir and Bunnix but they were older and taller. "We meet again minibug!" Alix winked at ladybug. "Hi please do not freak out but we needed to travel through time to fix this." The adult version of ladybug said.

[after the fight sorry I'm lazy HAHA]

"Sooo umm." Present ladybug said in awkwardness. "Woah! I look so cool in the future!" Present chat said as he observed the future chat. "So -" ladybug was then interrupted by a shout. "MOM! DAD!" It was Emma. She ran very fast to ladybug and hugged her tight, and then hugged Chat. "Wait.." ladybug said in confusion. "Okay kids we better go before you realize something." Ladybug said. "See you in there in the future." Chat winked. "So bugaboo that was such a crazy experience! We'll be a couple in the future!" Chat said in happiness. Ladybug was still trying to process things. She then left.

[marinette's house]

"I-I can't process anything." Marinette said to tikki. "It's alright Marinette it's really confusing." Tikki said reassuring Marinette. "I CANT BELIEVE IT I WONT END UP WITH ADRIEN INSTEAD I WILL END UP WITH CHAT!" Marinette said. "Why do I feel like she's missing the point here." Tikki whispered to herself