7 [Edited]

Hot and sweaty wasn't how I planned on waking up from my nap yet here I was, sweat dripping from my forehead as I shoved the thick blankets that I've never seen before from my body and immediately checked the time

3:07 pm

Oh my god! Iris! Springing to my feet I run out of my room- I swear I fell asleep in the living room, I trip on the way out as a pair of alabaster arms catch me before the floor meets my face.

"Be careful! You could have hurt yourself" an angelic voice scolds as I meet her golden flacked eyes, it was Rosalie the only one out of my mates who didn't seem to have a fondness for me.

I winched slightly and stood up pulling myself away from her and hugging my body "why are you in my house?" She crosses her arms sassily.

"Alice and I came over to find you withering on the couch. She had to go hunting so I stayed behind to watch your niece" she pointed behind her to the sofa where Iris had headphones plugged in and was watching my phone that I had left on the coffee table.

Wait how'd- "Carlisle said you had a child staying here so I picked her up a few minutes ago" she answered looking away slightly "I'm sorry we never really got off on the right foot I'm Rosalie..." she looked back at me with a whirl of emotions in her mesmerising eyes.

"Yeah... I'm Darling" I slowly unwrap my arms from my side and walk to the kitchen siting in one of the chairs as she follows.

I can tell she wants to say something so I rest my elbows on the table and put my head in my hands waiting for her "I never liked the idea of sharing" she finally stated.

"I don't like the idea of anyone else touching what's mine" my eyes widen as she looked at me with a unknown expression in her eyes her lips pressed into a fine line. I realised I was hers in this analogy, the way she referred to me was surprising I thought she was going to reject me with how she started.

"After a few days of thinking about it I can share you... if you'll accept all of us that is" she growled slightly annoyed at something

She continued "if you do accept out mate bond a part of you is mine Darling" she says rather possessively causing shivers to run down my spine.

"I was never going to reject you all Rose" my voice comes off softer than I intended, it hurt to have her doubt me even thinking I'd reject her and my mates was enough to pierce my heart.

God I was whipped.

"Good" she nods and stands "I need to go but Carlisle wants to invite you over for dinner... you'll be the only one eating of course" a spark of lust flashes as she mutters something along the lines of 'well we may eat something else' though I didn't catch the rest as she walks over to me and plants a kiss on my blush fulled cheeks.

"Good bye Darling" she smiles for a moment before speeding off leaving me in a slight daze, her smile was absolutely stunning woah.

I shake my head and walk back into the living room tying to push the thought of meeting all my mates tomorrow to the side gently tapping Iris' shoulder.

She took her headphones out and looked up at me "Was Rose nice when she picked you up?" I asked, curious to see if my mate was more gentle with her since iris had been though a lot I wasn't liking the idea of her being rude to the younger girl.

Iris shook her head "she was fine. Quite but fine" smiling a nod and pick her up walking to my room getting her and I ready for bed.

The next day

Iris like usual was dropped to school as I head back home and got dressed for the day. I just throw on a hoodie whenever I take her to school since there's no need to look good for a bunch of 7-10 year olds.

After changing into some washed out blue jeans and a basic white crop I toss a grey cardi over my fit and slide some white shoes on yawning as I do my hair

After doing my hair I stretch my arms hearing my phone ring. I run back to my bed side table and see it's uncle Bobby... oh crap I never called him.

Picking up the phone wearily I smile "hi uncl-"

"A whole damn week! Do you understand how much could happen in a week? Every time I hear a blonde hunter is dead, my Heart drops hearing that it may be you, Winters!" I frown, I never wanted him to feel like that.

"I'm sorry uncle... but Leon is dead... you know the one with the daughter Iris?" It was silent as I hear a gasp then he sounds like he's putting down a can, probably some beer.

"What did it?" Thats always the question when you hear one of us has died 'what did it' I hated hearing people talk about it so casually but that's the world I live in.

"I don't know for sure... but I'm looking after his kid" I smile as he scoffs.

"Winter, you can barley look after yourself. I love you kid but really? Is this what's best for the little girl?" He sounded tired. Not sleepy tired just tired in general.

"Yes uncle it is" my voice comes out a lot more stern than I interrupt as he sighs mumbling 'okay' "I'm gonna go, stay in touch Bob" I smile as I imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Love you too kid" he hangs up and I set my phone down with a smile making my way to the kitchen to make a coffee, however that plan was tossed out the windows when I walked into the kitchen to come face to face with my dead sister who is very much alive.

"Hey whore, miss me?" She grinned.

A/N: the people have spoken and I've come to a decision: Esme will be added as one of her mates. Bella was a difficult choice but I'll just have her be friends with Darling, not mates!