Chapter 2 (Edit)

A month later;

Head ache.

That was what Jiang Cheng have right now. Well, no one surprise.

As Lan Xichen frequently visit Lotus Pier after that fateful night. Moreover, his stupid shixiong and his stone husband came along too already made him in weary.

He hate to complaint.

But these three idiots along with Jin Ling that sometime come to Lotus Pier without even warning, made his plans being slower than he thought. What he does not understand, Wei Wuxian followed him like a dog, guarding him wherever he go.

He didn't want to complaint at all since both of them were kids, they always together. Along with Jiang Yanli.

Speak of devil.

Jiang Cheng were reading some reports sighed.

"Don't let him in,"

Sadly, no one could listen to his appeal.

"Shimei!!!" Wei Wuxian already in front of his study room. Jiang Cheng frown appeared. Two disciples who were behind Wei Wuxian have guilt show on their face as their sect leader gave them orders to not let Wei Wuxian enter to his study room.

"Who the hell is shimei!?" Zidian struck at Wei Wuxian. The disciples already left as Jiang Cheng gave them a sign to leave them. Wei Wuxian ducked and sat on Jiang Cheng desk.

"Why you in a bad mood? Come on. It's not easy for us to gather," He grinned.

'Yeah right! You already came here TWO days ago!'

Jiang Cheng glared at his s hihixiong.

"What do you want?"

"Hahaha. Just visit my beloved shimei," His laugh filled entire study room.

Zidian began shoot out.

"Alright! Alright! I need your help. There were a bit commotion at Gusu forest. But Lan Zhan and others can't get it under their control although they already play the inquiry. So, I thought you can help us dealing this,"

Speaking of Hanguang-Jun, Jiang Cheng just realised that his shixiong stone husband didn't followed his shixiong.

'Has his golden core getting stronger than before?'

Jiang Cheng even realised that Wei Wuxian was a bit tired. In his thought, his shixiong rode Suibian even though his golden core isn't strong enough.

"What kind of commotion that need my assistance?"

"There're some kind of an energy that protecting something or someplace, but I can't tell what it is. And we tried to eliminate that energy, but only got strike back,"

An energy protecting a thing or place already common in cultivator world.

"Is there a person control it?" Wei Wuxian shake his head.

Jiang Cheng frowned. He never heard an energy attacking people without someone control it. He stood up, followed by Wei Wuxian. Both of them stared each other.

"Alright, only this time. I don't know why it has to be my concern as it happen at Gusu,"

He grab his Sandu. Wei Wuxian jumped on his shidi back. Tighten his grip before his shidi strike Zidian towards him. Jiang Cheng face turn dark as Wei Wuxian action almost made him fall. He took a deep breath before Sandu fly both of them to Gusu.

As they nearly arrive the forest, a big semicircle or barricade in various colour appeared in front of their eyes. Big enough to cover half of Caiyi City. Plus, both of them felt a strong energy came from that thing.