Lunch at Nozu

(At Nozu)

The 4 grabbed a seat and enjoy their lunch. "So, Tori. When are you gonna check for tickets?" Beck asked. "I could check now if I had my Pear Tablet." She answered. "Here. You can use mine." Andre said as he wiped his hands and pulls it out. "Thanks, Andre." Tori thanked and looked up tickets for The Phantom of the Opera. The others kept eating. "A-ha! Perfect." Tori said as she purchased them. "Where are we sitting?" Jade asked. "It's a surprise. I'm not gonna spoil it." Tori said as she has it sent to the box office at the Pantages Theatre. "This is going to be so much fun. I can't believe I get to see my favorite musical with my girlfriend." Tori squealed. "Easy there, babe. It's just a show." Jade said. "Not true. You weren't like that when I took you to see RENT." Beck reminded Jade. She blushed and resumed eating. "What was her reaction, Beck?" Tori asked. "Just like you a moment ago about Phantom. It is Jade's all time favorite. I didn't understand why but I wanted to take her just so she can be happy." Beck answered. "And honestly, Beck. You really didn't have to do that but I really did appreciate it. Thank you." Jade stepped in. "No problem. We all have our favorites." Beck said as he resumed eating. "What's yours, Beck?" Tori asked him. "It's Les Misérables." Beck answered. "Oh I love that show!" Tori squealed. "It's pretty good." Jade sided with Tori. "Truly has a mixture of drama, comedy and romance with many scenarios from many different characters." Beck said. "Your turn. Andre." Beck said. "My favorite musical is Hamilton. I love what Lin-Manuel Miranda created. It's so addictive." Andre answered. "You know, we should all go see a musical together one day." Tori suggested. They all nod in an agreement. "What show should we see when it comes to L.A.?" Jade asked. "Well, for the most popular shows on tours, there's Les Mis, Phantom, Wicked, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, The Lion King, Miss Saigon, and many others. We got a lot of choices coming." Beck said. "Well, we are NOT seeing the new Frozen musical." Jade warned all 3 of them. "NO!" The boys agreed. "Guys, come on! That show is for little girls who feel more close to Anna and Elsa. I also agreed it's outdated but at least have some courtesy to those little girls." Tori said defensively. "I can't believe I am saying this, but Tori is right about that show." Jade said. The boys and Tori were in shocked that she was right about Frozen.

"Jade, did you hit your head hard last night before we left?" Beck asked her. "No. Before I went into my goth look, I was once one of those little girls who liked princesses and always wanted to be one of them." Jade explained. "Which princess did you wanted to be like, Jade?" Tori asked her. "Belle. I've always looked up to her especially when she kept a strong will during her captive from the Beast." Jade tells them but kept her head down. "There's nothing with feeling like that, Jade. When I was a little girl, and before I came to Hollywood Arts, I was the same too. And my princess I looked up to is Jasmine. She showed that she doesn't need to be married to find a prince but she chose to marry someone from poverty and that his way of looking at life is what can help her become the ruler of her kingdom." Tori assured her. "Really?" Jade asked surprisingly. "Yeah. Don't feel embarrassed about that, Jade. We're just human." Tori assured her. She smiled and they resumed their lunch. "I'm really impressed, Tori. You truly have changed Jade a lot ever since you came to our school and became her girlfriend. I'm truly am impressed, Tor. Well done." Beck complimented to his friend. "Thanks, Beck. I always knew there was a pretty girl underneath that dark facade." Tori thanked. Jade smiled and rest her head on Tori's shoulder. They finished their lunch and they payed and headed out.

"So, you guys have plans for the rest of your days?" Tori asked. "Yeah, I got to write a short play for my class." Beck answered. "And I gotta finished my assignment for my Advanced Songwriting class." Andre answered as well. "I already finished my project for my Advanced Screenwriting class so I got nothing." Jade tells her girlfriend. "What about you Tori?" She asked her. "Well, since I am taking the new piano class and am in the Advanced class, I got to do my pieces for class." Tori tells her. "What kind of music do you work on?" Andre asked her. "Music from the different decades. Baroque Era, Classical Era, Romantic Era, Impressionist Era, and Modern Era music. We all are given a different composer and we have to have them down and memorized by the end of the semester." Tori tells her musical friend. "What composer did you get, babe?" Jade asked her. "Claude Debussy." The latina answered. "Well, how about I come over with you and hear what pieces you got down? Plus, I can hear how much progress you made." Jade asked. "You really want to?" Tori asked back. "Tori, I'm your girlfriend. I want to be able to support you and what you do in your life." Jade answered. "Yes, I would love it if you heard me play." Tori answered. "Come on. I'll drive you both back to Tori's place." Beck offered and they all get into the car and headed off.