WTF

Ok I had just had the crazy ass dream last night...

I was at school right and I went to the bathroom and in there was like all fucked up and I heard the bell ring twice (If the bell rings twice means that your late in my school) then I was stuck in there than I opened my closed my eyes and I was at my babysitters bed and there were children playing and dancing in my head I was like are they doing a fucking ritual or something?! Then I got up and I looked in the mirror and I see my eyebrows all fucked up like some kids were cutting them with scissors

Then my parents picked my up my step dad was driving and my mom and dad were in the back with my but then I heard a snip sound and I see my hair falling and I turned around and I see my dad holding some scissors and I was said "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" then my mom and dad respond with a calm fucking tone like "We just wanted your hair short~" and I said in a fucking scared tone like "But I want my hair long!" 

Then next thing I knew I was in a dark room and there was a fucking demon in my room and he was fighting with me and I was trying to hold me back and I was closing my eyes because I was so fucking scared then I woke up like I did not have a god damn nightmare then I went back to sleep but when I actually woke up I touched my eyes and I was fucking crying and I was like "WTF WAS THAT?!?!" 

Then I told my dad all about it and he was like "You had that dream because you had ate a lot of food at that chines place with your mom and step dad on his birthday." 

And I was like "Well now I won't ever eat late again cause that dream was pretty fucked up!"