Irene Midoriya

Name: Irene Midoriya

Gender: Female

Age:10

Zodiac: Aquarius

Birthday: February 11th

Quirk: Black Hits

Irene can be able to make black arms that come's out of her back and her hands make some pretty hard hits when there is positivity around her or when she gets any sort of loving affections 15 hours before a fight.

Drawback: If she use's too much of her strength or is getting too weak then parts of her body will get consumed by her black arms and she won't gain any control of her body or self.

Likes: Mom(Mimi) and Dad(Izuku), All Might(Grandpa), Cats, Milk, Hero's, People that are following there dreams or doing there best, Pasta, Apples, Gum, Soda, Water, Training, Making others happy, Helping others, Taking notes, Myths, Ice Cream.

Dislikes: Bullies, Villians, Mineta, Feeling shy, Making others sad, Fights, Being/Getting scared, Getting insulted, Others making fun of her dad or anyone she cares about, Cupcakes, Spiders, Bugs, Forgetting tings easily.

Appearance: Irene is a short gorl that has black and green hair like her father and also her eyes are green but when she activates her quirk they'll turn red.

Irene is a shy girl when she meets new people but when others want to talk to her or to people that she knows she will act the total opposite when she is around new people. When she gets upset or offended she will not hesitate to talk back to the person or even spill out a few cuss words at them. When she is with other people that she knows she is a kind, smart, and a little shy when people say too much nice things to her. When she is nervous or working on her work she will bite her lips to try to concentrate she usually bites or be uttering when she is doing her work.