Chapter 2

*time skipped on Friday*

'Y/n!' You turn around to find Sofiyya running at you. 'Hey should we do a sleepover today since its summer break?' She said while looking a you and the other members. 'Yeah sure, where? ' You asked. 'This time, your place' Jules said. 'My place?' You stuttered nervously.

*throwback to last night*

(on the phone with your brother)
Sis! Great news! I'm coming to Malaysia!! We can finally hangout together again. I'm so excited to see youu~ told your brother. 'Are you for real? When are you coming? ' you asked excitedly. I will be at your place on Friday night so we can have more time to hangout. I have to go pack my stuff now, Byeee! He ended the call.

Yeayyyy finally he's coming home you were very excited because its been a while since you saw him. You said to yourselfself. You turned off the light and went to have your beauty sleep.

*Present time*

'Y/n? Y/n! ' you snapped back to reality when you heard Evie screaming at you. 'What?' You asked confused. 'Looks like you had been thanosed' she said while laughing. 'So we are going to sleepover at your house okay?' Aurora asked. 'Yeah, sure I guess' you said to them. I am totally dead. I thought to myself

A/N P.O.V

All 5 of you went back to your home to pack your stuff for tonight.

Meanwhile, you're here panicking what to do when your friends finds out about your brother. Out of the blue, your phone rings. Thinking it was one of your friends you close your eyes and pick up the call without hesitation.

End of P.O.V

"Hey sis!" You open your eyes in shock and look at the contact number with wide eyes. "I'm on the bus right now on the way to your house. Do you want me to pick up anything from the convince store before I arrive?" Your brother said.

"Yea sure, just get me some snacks." You told him with a nervous tone. "Are you okay? Are you sick??" He asked worried. You just told him that he doesn't need to worry about me and ended the call.
I hope this will be just fine. I hope..

To Be Continued...