Chapter 3

Friday, 8:35 pm

While you're waiting for your friends and your brother to arrive you set up some movies to watch and some snacks. "I hope it went well" you said to yourself. You dropped yourself on the couch & slowly shut your eyes.

9:10 pm

Around 30 minutes passed and suddenly you heard your doorbell rings. With a sigh you open the door.
"Heyy bestie!" Said Aurora excitedly while the others walk in your house. "Heyy" You said back. "Looks like our girl is ready for tonight" said Jules while looking at the place you set up. You just chuckled. "Y'all want pizza? I'm gonna order some" ooh yes pizza is bae. After ordering the pizza all of you started the movie while cuddling together.

After 20 minutes your doorbell rings again. "I'll get it!" Evie says while tossing her blanket into Sofiyya's face and stands on her feet. "Hey y/n sorry I'm late the traffic was so bad-" he shuts his mouth after seeing the unfamiliar face at the door. "I'm sorry but who are you and I think you got the wrong house" Evie said politely but confused.

He looked at her cold and went straight in the house. "Excuse me sir, stop right now. Who are you to burst into someone's house like that!" She screamed while quickly shutting the door. "Sorry I tried to stop him but he won't listen". She added while running into the living room.

”Y/n my babyyy!!” he dropped all of this belongings one the floor and rushes to you happily with a wide smile on his face. You stood up and quickly hug him. "Min! it's been so long. I missed you"

You closed your eyes trying your best not to be emotional. "Ehem ehem" you broke the and hug turned around. There you  see 4 clueless girls trying to figure out what in the world is happening in front of their eyes.

Y/n p.o.v

I looked at my friends confused face and chuckled. „Mind to explain?” Sofiyya said while crossing her arms. "Guys meet my brother" You said proudly. The girls introduced themselves even though they're still in shock to the fact that I am not an only child. "You haven't introduced yourself yet" Evie complained.

He chuckled. "Lee know" He said with a smile.