Chapter 4 (1/2)

So thanks to chopeah_uwumaiwah for helping me

This is sooooooo long

They starteed chatting and laughing when they realize how iconic it is to not know your own best friend's siblings. Few hours passed and we're still in our little chat bubble.

'Ring ring'

"Hey guys, I have to pick up a call I'll be back" Minho said while looking at us. "Yeah go on we don't mind it" Sofiyya explained.

Minho POV

"Hello?" I asked confused "Hyung where are you? You went out 2 hours ago and haven't came back." Felix said through the phone.

I look at my watch in shock. How didn't I look at the time? "I- uhh taking a walk outside. I'm on the way back don't worry I'll be there in a bit." I said nervously "Be back quick Chan hyung is worried about you already." "Yes I understand, I'm on my way now" I ended the call and went back to the girls.

End of POV

"Hey guys I have to go, my members are looking for me" Minho said. "You didn't tell your members?" Aurora questioned. "It's a secret remember?". " Right, I totally forgot about that part " She nodded her head.

"Bye sissy, see you next time" Minho says and smiles. "Bye min" Y/n said sadly. "Oh and before that, here have this" Minho gives her an envelope and kissed her forehead. "Bye love you" He added and left the house.

"What's that?" Jules asked. "I don't know either" Y/n said while opening the envelope. "What in the world"

Y/n pov

Oh my gosh. A stray kids fansign ticket? Does this dude really want me to meet his members like this?
" Wait there's two tickets. " I turned to them.

"Sorry bestie, as much as we want to go we can't. Remember that camp we told you about? Yeah they changed the date to tomorrow instead of next week" Jennie explains "oh it's fine I'll just find someone else to go with me" I said with a smile. After that, all of us snuggled together and went to sleep.

Well I thought I would too but I can't help but think. Who else is a stay? Oh wait yeonjun! I quickly took my phone called her, hoping she will
pick up.

"What do you want y/n?" She asked annoyed. "Hey sorry to wake you up but are you free tomorrow?" I asked

"Yea I am, why? do you want to treat me food or something?" She ask while laughing. "What about a stray kids fansign instead?" I confidently said "A WHAT?" she scream through the phone which made my ears bleed.

-Magical time skip at the fansign-

"Y/n I'm so excited!!!" Yeonjun said happily while skip-walking. Gosh this girl is really a big fan.

An hour passed and now it's finally our turn. I'm shaking but tried my best to stay relaxed so I won't make a scene.

End of pov

You met Chan, Felix and the other members for the first time. Ahh my dream came true. Now you're at your brother's table.

"Sissy!" He said happily while clapping his hands like a child "Minho stop it people will know about us" You said flustered. "Okay okay I'll stop, do you have anything for me?" He made those cat eyes. "Yes, I do actually" You gave him a cat plushy and he thanked you. "Bye now I'll see you at home" You told him before you move to the last table. "Bye bye!" She waved and continues his fansign with another stay. Finally the last member, Han jisung your ultimate bias.

"Hello daring" He said smiling

Jisung's pov

A girl no actually, an angel came up to me. "Hello darling" I said smiling like an idiot. "Hi" She reply shyly. "What's your name love?" I ask "Y/n" She said. Wait- y/n that name sounds very familiar. "By and chance is your name Lee y/n?" The question flew out if my mouth without noticing. She stood there shocked and with a nervous smile she nodded while asking "How did you know?" I scratched my neck and told her it was a lucky guess. I saw a very familiar necklace around her neck but it's seems like the other half is missing.

I asked "where did you get that necklace from?" She looked down to the necklace and replied "Oh this? I don't remember who gave it to me" "I lost half of my memory and that half is my childhood" She continues and waves goodbye

I asked "where did you get that necklace from?" She looked down to the necklace and replied "Oh this? I don't remember who gave it to me" "I lost half of my memory and that half is my childhood" She continues and waves goodbye. I just waved and nodd my head out of curiosity.

To be continued