14

Y/Ns POV

"Mommy!" My eyes slowly opened as a familiar voice seemed to call me out of my slumber. "Eomma wake up! Ahjusshi made breakfast!wake!up!" Yun-Hee pulled at my fingers and jumped close by my side.

"I'm up, I'm up~" I groaned holding a soft smile. I looked at her seeing her face was covered in syrup. "Did you save some breakfast for mom? Or did you eat it all?" I joked with her as I sat up pulling the covers up with me.

"Of course Yun-Hee saved eomma some!" I let out a bright laugh. Suddenly There was a knock at the door. "No~ you can't come in mommy's naked!" Yun-Hee yelled out as she climbed off the bed and ran to the door pushing her hands against it.

"Yun-Hee ah, it's me~" Felix called back and I smiled. "No. Go away. Come back 5 business days." She held up four fingers.

"Yun-Hee that's four." I stated with a pure voice. "Oops." She replied adding a finger.

—-

As I was forced to get up by my little one I struggled a bit. My thighs were aching and sore. There were red love bites placed all over my neck. There was no way to hide them, and knowing I had to go in front of the other members like this. Terrified me.

Dressing myself comfortable for the day I just put on some sweats and a flannel. Yun-Hee wanted to put our hairs up in pigtails and I smiled at how excited she got when I said yes.

Once finishing our morning routine she lead me by the hand downstairs.

We pushed open the doors to the kitchen to find all the members placed there. They all turned to look at us and gave an awkward look.

It was quiet. An awkward quiet.

"So, Y/N. You and Felix have fun last night?" At the question I gave a tensed look. "Guys! We're you listening!?" I asked in horror and they all shook there heads.

"No!"

"Why would you even think that?!"

"Weirdo!"

"Disturbing!"

"Disgusting!"

"I would never-"

"WE would never!"

"Thin walls!"

"Just a bit-!"

My hand slapped against my face and I tried to make light of the situation, but had no luck.
—-

Yun-Hee sat in my lap holding her stuffy as she watched the members practice. It was settled that I was not to be left alone at any time. I didn't mind. I had no choice anyway.

I braided her hair gently pulling at strands. Making it look like a piece of art. It was peaceful but my thoughts came to a curious halt.

As the song stopped I called out to Felix. He looked over at me then came over with no problem. "What's up?" He asked as he began taking a drink of water.

"Have you talked to JaeMin?im sure he knows I have returned. Why hasn't he reached out?" Felix looked back at me and gave a simple look. "Y/N after you went missing, JaeMin disappeared as well. No one has heard from him in years." At his words I pouted.

"JaeMin missing?" I asked feeling the sadness reach my heart. "He's alive and well, that's all we know. He won't speak or talk with anyone as far as we know." I nodded my head.

"I have to get back to practicing, but how about afterwards we go out for ice cream?" Yun-Hee perked up and gave a bright smile. "Ice Cream!"

I gave a soft smile.

——

"Everything was Blue, his pills, his hands, his jeans. And now I'm covered in the colors thrown apart at the scene." -Halsey 'Colors'