~ Chapter Six ~

Feyre

I love the sunrise. The sun moves across the sky gracefully, lighting up the world in its wake. When I was still a mortal, the sun hurt my eyes, it still does, but now with my fae eyes, I can appreciate the beauty of it. I love how the stars disappear from the sky, and the new day begins.
But I also hate sunrise, because it means the stunning night sky will disappear. Maybe its a metaphor for how the darkness leaves, but it always comes back.
The morning sickness kills me bit by bit every day, but soon I'll have my baby in my arms. Every day I'm closer to her, I can feel her growing.
I can feel her- I say through the bond. I know he's excited, he's been every morning when he wakes up beside me and kisses me.
"Are you alright now?" He says from behind the door.
"I'm nearly done, dear," I said from inside. I clean myself up and open the door. Rhys hugs me tightly and sighs.
"Any day now"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Aelin was invited to dine with us tonight, and guess who had to help?
Hows the Illyrian camps? I say through the bond.
Could be better He says back. I can feel his frustration and disappointment through the bond.
When will you be back? Aelin will be here soon I say.
"I'm here," he says from behind me, smiling.
I

turn around and hug him tightly.
"Help me, Rhys," I whisper. I lean back against his chest and he kisses my brow.
"Anything for you," He says.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Aelin, come to my house tomorrow and we'll discuss a way to get you home," Amren told Aelin.
"Sure, if I can find it," Aelin responded. Her eyes gleamed. She could go home, back to her mate and family. I could tell she didn't tell us everything. But she has her secrets as we have ours.  
Abruptly, my stomach begins to hurt, like I'm being sliced open.
"Rhys, it's happening," I choke out as I faint to the floor.

Aelin

Feyre fell to the floor, crying from pain. Rhysand ran to her side and winnowed away.
"Is she–" I ask but am cut off.
"Yes Aelin, she's giving birth," sighs Amren. Amren and Azriel winnowed away to help. Mor and Cassian stood to help and left the room. I was alone. Again.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Her name is Venus," Feyre announced.
Everyone clapped, but I had other things to do. Later on in the day, I got bored.
"Rhysand, do you know where a library is?" I asked him.
"I'll winnow you there if you want," He said.
I nodded and he winnowed me in. The library was huge, bigger than the Orynth library. I walked over the librarian.
"Do you have any books about other worlds?" I asked. She nodded and walked. I followed her. She pointed to some books and walked away.  I took out a book. Beyond our world. I flipped through and found what I need. Wyrdwark. The one I saw when I entered this world.
"Need some help?" Amren says from behind.
"Hi Amren, and do you know anything about wyrdmarks?" I ask. Something dark appeared in her strange eyes.
"Yes," she replied sadly. "Come with me."