Chapter 11

Sorry I didn't post
I lost all motivation for this story but my break is over and ill actually try.
Thanks for 2k reads, I never know I would get so many

It is now in third person from now on

Rowan hadn't slept since Aelin went limp in his arms. He hadn't eaten. How could he have let this happen?
"I-I never even got a future with her. We didn't get our family. Our happy ending..." Rowan said, looking over a lake. Dorian sat beside him, eyes red from tears. Aelin's disappearance has broken them all. Yet, there was still hope. She was breathing. Their only hope was that she would wake up in time to fight Morath, but right now their priorities were to continue on to Orynth and to fight until either they perish or they win.

Aelin sat on an armchair, head deep in a book. She hated it here, as she wanted to go home, but she did appreciate the library Rhysand had let her use. So many books, old and new, full of languages which she had only heard of. Aelin managed to find a book she could understand, which was about the history of Prythian. It was written in the Eyllwe, who knows why, but she read. She read about the wars, the wall, how the humans were once slaves. She read about the high lords, the mortal queens. Arlin was beginning to understand this world.

Wings flapped, the sound filling the skies. Winged fae filled the sky, shields and swords in hand. Rhysand stood on the ground, observing from a distance. He smiled. For so long, he had fought for females to train and now his efforts are being rewarded.
"Dear, let's go to the cabin," Feyre said, the child cradled in her arms. Venus had started to show signs of great power, even for the fae. "Venus is getting cold."
"Go without me, I'll come in a bit. I have some matters to discuss with Devlon," Rhys said as Feyre turned and winnowed to the cabin. She sat on the floor, and placed Venus down on the floor. Only a few weeks old, but already so beautiful and big. Elain also came to the Illyrian mountains with them, to help Feyre with her child. They all thought this was a blessing.

Away in a land which Feyre hoped to forget, a man sat on his chair. He was surrounded by the overgrown house and the solitude had encompassed him until he didn't know right from wrong. All he could think about was his bride, who had been taken away. His land was torn from him. Once, he had people, he had a place to rule over. The man broke after the war. He wasn't himself anymore. He wasn't anyone. He got what he deserved, some say. His only most loyal servants stayed. Tamlin was alone, and only his most loyal knew what he was stirring up.