The mysterious guy you would ever met

Once their was a girl named Emma she loved talking to people and she always wanted to find her partner in her life. Emma wasn't sure if she was going to find her partner or she was going to have know one to love she always wanted a boyfriend but she did have one for her 9th grade through 12th grade all of her friends had boyfriends that loved them but Emma was so sad that she had know one. Emma thought that know one would love her and she wanted to maybe have a family. All the years that Emma was in school she just wanted one guy to ask her to prom or to ask her out on a date. Most guys didn't know how to approach her or know what she like to do or what her hobbies were they didn't know if she was shy or if they guy make a move and ask her if she would date them or they were afraid that she would hate them or she would doubt them the next week. Most guys had a crush on her but didn't let her know so all of her years of school she felt like she wouldn't have a boyfriend or someone to love. Emma had a crush on a guy named Jacob she never wanted home to know that she did have a crush on him but each time during lunch time Emma sat outside of the school at her favorite table were know one would talk to her or make fun of her. Most student their make fun of her because she didn't have a boyfriend and most everyone had one besides her. Emma knew she didn't really needed a boyfriend she wanted one to love her. Emma thought about how well her life was without a boyfriend she made it without one and she thought her life was fantastic but she felt alone and scared to find someone. Emma looked one a website called Tinder. Emma wanted test it out but she needed a friend that knew how to get her started Emma didn't really have much friend she had maybe one friend named Jamie. Jamie and Emma knew each other from PE class they did sports together all the time. Emma and Jamie favorite sport was volleyball and they were both really good at it. Jamie boyfriend used to have a crush in Emma but not anymore know that he's with Jamie. Emma didn't know he had feelings for her but she had feelings for Jacob but the only probably was he was popular and she was and he did know who Emma was because she wasn't popular. Emma didn't know what it was like to be popular but she wasn't sure if she could handle it one bit she didn't think so. Emma asked a girl named Sarah if he was single and she said yes he his but Sarah told Emma that she better watch out because Sarah coming for you and she won't be nice or friendly she would be a bitch and really angry. Emma asked Jamie to help her with Tinder totaled photo of her and put it on their and write things about Emma like good thing and what she lives todo in the summer and her hobbies that she lives so much. The next day Emma went to check to see if any buddy was interested on going on a date and it look like she found a guy that maybe will be her partner. They planned it for on a Thursday at four 0"clock Emma was so excited she knew she only had like two more days left tell the date of her and this guy.