Just Dance War

Kirishima made it back just in time. The game just started. First up was Mina and Uraraka. They both danced to the song "Baby One More Time" Mina hitting almost every move correctly.

Next was Bakugo by himself. He danced to "Pump It" by the Blackeyed Peas. Hitting every move perfectly.

They wanted to switch it up so they changed the game to Just Dance 4. Todoroki went first to this one. He danced to "Moves Like Jagger" the class was shocked at the amount of moves Todoroki could actually hit.

They were surprised he even danced in the first place. Bakugo stared at him.

Kirishima caught him of course and went over to him. "So...you staring at Todoroki?" Kirishima said with a smirk as Bakugo got a bit startled snapping out of it.

"Shut up shitty hair, eat dick" Bakugo said pushing him away. Kirishima just laugh sighing. After Todoroki was done, a big applauds came.

Todoroki slightly smiles and sat back down. Next was Deku and Kirishima. The both wanted to battle so they picked a random battle mode.

What they got was "Beauty and beat vs Call me maybe" Deku ended up being the girl.

He was a bit embrassed dancing to that song cause they moved as if they were a couple, and the girls moves were extra girly.

When the hugging park came Deku hugged onto Kirishima his cheek on his chest as his whole face turned red.

Kirishima eventually won because Deku did the moves, but not exactly correct cause he was embrassed.

After the song was done everyone clapped and some people even went "awe" seeing Deku's burning cheeks and Kirishima's heavily dusted pink cheeks.

Bakugo wanted to go again this time a battle mode between him and Todoroki to see who would win.

They let him and Todoroki go again. The battle mode song was "Livin' la Vida Loca" vs Rock n Roll" Todoroki being the emo his is chose to play on the "Rock N Roll" side making Bakugo play on the other side.

Bakugo was dead serious. Focusing on every move. Yet... Todoroki won. Bakugo was nearly close but at the last minute Todoroki hit him with a come back.

"Looks like the War is over" Todoroki said. The class went "Oooooooh" This made Bakugo extremely angry making him push Todoroki. Denki accidentally bumped them making Bakugo fall on top of him.

Bakugo caught himself before his lip nearly touched Todoroki's lips. He had not imagine being this close to Todoroki, his thoughts running wild.

Staring for minute he thought; "Damn he's even hotter up close"

"Are you gonna move?" Todoroki said not really wanting him to move but felt a bit embrassed at their position.

Bakugo snapped out of it rushing to his feet. Todoroki sat up still lookin at Bakugo.

"Whatever losers I'm going to my dorm" he said walking away from everyone. After everone else went, Izuku once again stayed with Kirishima in his dorm.

They both knew they had feelings for each other but none of them made a move. Until now. They decided to spend the night in Kirishima's dorm.

As they watched a scary movie Izuku layed on Kirishima as he stretched his arm around Izuku. They cuddled for what seemed like an eternity until Izuku spoke up.

"Hey Kirishima? I....can't keep doing this..." He sat upright looking at Kirishima. "Doing what?" He sat up worried. Izuku blushed.

"Look.. I l-like you... as you know and...well we haven't really asked each other..." He mumbled the confession. Kirishima blushed a bit hearing his words.

"I understand haha...we haven't made it official... yet we're doing all these couple-like things... I've noticed too" Kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck....

"So...will you?"

________________________________________________________________

I think I'll make a schedule for each of my books like I post a new chapter every week or every 2 weeks  and right now it looks like every two weeks so owo enjoy ❣️❣️🤡✌️