Recovery

"Hng" Izuku sat upright. He had mostly forgotten instead of remembering. "Where am I?" Izuku said looking around.

"Your in UA of course!" Recovery Girl said as she turned in her chair. "U-UA? But I'm quirkles- oh my god where is Kacchan?! I gotta see him-"

Just then the doors opened. "Hey Recovery girl, is he oka-" Kirishima looked at Izuku as the green-haired boy looked back.

"Hey Izu!" He said going over for a hug only to be rejected with a hand to his chest. "Whooo are you?" Midoriya questioned. "You don't remember?"

Izuku shook his head. "Ugh fine where's the dumb-" Bakugo walked in meeting eyes with Izuku. "Hey Kacchan? What the hell are we doing in UA?"

Bakugo recognized his apathetic tone. "Oh shit." Bakugo mumbled. "What's the matter?" Bakugo pulled Kirishima by the arm out the office.

"That phase he went through- his memory was restored but ones from years ago" Kirishima looked back at the door understanding.

"So what do we do?" Both of the boys sighed. "We can try to restore his memory with time" Kirishima said. "Huh!?"

"Just show him tons of things from this year!" Kirishima snapped his fingers. "Unless you have a better plan of course"

Bakugo ran his hands through his hair. He had no better idea so it was worth the shot. They both walked back in. "Soo care to tell me now?" Izuku said slightly annoyed.

"We'll help you get your memories back in no time!" Kirishima said.

"My memories? Okay, what kinda of prank are you playing on me Kacchan? And you never introduced me to your “new friend”

"Calm down dipshit this isn't a prank this time, If so, then why the hell are we in UA?" This caused Izuku to look around once more.

"I guess your right" he shrugged.

Kirishima went to Izuku's twitter profile to show an old tweet of his;

"There is no way wrote that-" Izuku said. "Since when did I ever date a guy also?"

"Since me" Kirishima thought to himself. Izuku just pushed Ejirou's Phone away. "Well even if I did I would never q-w-q, what the hell does that mean?"

Kirishima looked at Bakugo and Bakugo looked back. 'This is gonna take some time' they both gave each other that look.

_______________________________

Oh hi thanks for checking in I'm still stressed out and in need of love q w q

____

Nah I'm joking- (sorta)

Its 12 AM ignore my cringe mistakes pls 🤧 I haven't been able to update tho cause guess who has been in the hospital and who's now taking medication-

Ahh thanks- thought i lost it pfft-

One last thing-

Me: this book is litteraly dead-

Book *a few weeks later* 2.75k Reads

Also me: 🤡✌️🏾