wtf

I wakeup to loud screaming and crying witch is not unusual for me but I knew the voice that was crying from. Some ware .I make my bed and get dressed. I put on my laganja estranja tee black skinny jeans .and a red ball cap . I made my way down stairs and peeked In to the entrense room my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

Thair In my living was the one and only laganja esranja. I felt my face turn red and several things went thurh my mind . one was omg is that really her and two was I can't let him do this this to her .

I walk up to him and pull on his shirt I know he won't just let her go so I had to trick him. dad can I take care of this one laganja looked at my in pure tarior. he pointed toweds the basement door and said you can take
The two in there. plz daddy I can do it . IDK sis this one is a fighter .plz plz plz I begged until he agreed .

I took her to the basement witch was vary hard and put her in a chair .don't scream. I said as I took the tape off of her mouth as I did she let out a loud moun. shhhhhhhhhhhh I said I took some rope from the table and tided her hands to the chair .
I heard ressaling in the other part of the basement .

I walked over and saw Alyssa and shangla. omg I thought as I walked over bent down. they were hand cuffed to the table .

Are you ok Alyssa said looking at my shirt probly thinking he kiddnaped me as well . Ya are you. she kinda just scared. who are you shangie said I am Bella I said and I am going to help you .