black bulls // part five

[third person pov]

word count: 10,613

"Now I'm pissed! You'd better be prepared!"

"I'm not, but let's do this!"

"Die!"

"What's all the ruckus? This hangover is killing me."

"You're as adorable as an angel, my cute little sister Marie. Keep it down you morons!"

Jewel and the other men stood at the broken wall as all the ruckus went on in the Black Bull's HQ, it was quite funny just listening too all the chaos going. Everything that was happening was so different to what Jewel was used to, the screaming, the sound of destruction! Asta looked up at Jewel to see if she was okay but jumped when he saw her grinning ear to ear as tears of joy ran down her face, Finral and Gordon noticed this and jumped as well.

"Ah! Why are you crying?! W-What's made you upset?" Asta waved his hand as he rubbed her arm.

"It's okay. She cries all the time, she's just very emotional, so if you see her crying sometime don't be worried. The only time she was genuinely crying was when that girl was insulting her." Asta then started to get pissed "I won't forgive her for upsetting you, Jewel! Mark my words, she'll pay!" she chuckled as she wiped her tears away, patting Asta on his head as messing with it.

"I thank you, but I don't think it'll be necessary. Next time I see her, I'll pummel her face like I did last time." Asta grinned.

"Right!" he then turned his attention back to the chaos "MY NAME IS ASTA! I'M FROM THE VILLAGE OF HAGE, AS OF TODAY, I'M A MEMBER OF THE BLACK BULLS!! I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU ALL!!!"

"That pudding that you hid was delish!"

"And that'll be your final meal!"

"I can remember doing a shot with some guy at the bar, but after that..."

"Would you guys give it a rest?! How are you going to repay my sister if she wakes up to you jackasses?!" Jewel was trying her hardest not to laugh when they all had ignored his shout and continued to go on with destroying the inside of HQ.

'They ignored me/him.' Jewel then sensed a ball of fire incoming so she encased her fist with a Quartz crystal and lifted her hand up, catching the ball of fire before it could hit Asta in the face and send him flying back again. Yami had his eye on that ball of fire too and was surprised to see her catch it, despite being blind. He was right about her, she then looked at Yami and showed him the ball of fire that was still in her hand.

"May I throw it back, Captain Yami-san?"

"Do whatever you want." she nods, as she lifts up her leg (the way a baseball player pitches) Yami raises his arm that had a purple aura around it.

"You guys," he starts before slamming his fist into the wall just as Jewel threw the ball of fire at the boy who threw it first "stop breaking everything!!" she sweat dropped when he had completely destroyed the wall even more, though this caught the attention of everybody inside, Finral and Gordon grabbed her arms and pulled her aside and let Asta get trampled over when they rushed towards Yami.

"Welcome back Captain!" they all cheered.

"Captain!! I believe your work was done wonderfully as ever!!!" the boy with funky looking hair, along with wearing sunglasses despite the sun setting long ago, exclaimed as he bowed his head.

"Cap! Have some of this! It's delicious!" a very small girl said as she offered him a cupcake.

"Captain, if I may have a word with you." the man, who's hair that covered his left eye, had said calmly.