Chapter nine

Mattia's POV:

Waking up, I realize that i've been hugging her pillow and see she isn't there. I call out to her but no response, I check the time to see that it is only 7:30 in the morning. I groan and cover my face as I get up and stretch, releasing any stress from my bones. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She startled me as she walked out of the bathroom. "No, you didn't. I woke up before you got here," I said as I started to get up to go use the bathroom. Iris got back to bed and fell asleep as I enter the bathroom and release my bladder. I pulled up my underwear once i'm done and wash my hands, heading back to bed.

Iris looks really peaceful when she sleep, with her long eyelashes and lids covering her beautiful eyes. Her hair behind her not wanting to cover her beauty and her lips parted open a little bit to let out soft sounds while she sleeps. I hit the covers and pillows as I dropped down on her bed, covering myself in her thick blanket in attempt to warm myself up from the cold room. My eyes wondered around her room getting a good look at the white walls that surrounded the furniture. My mind wonders off to the events that happened yesterday and last night, how could she think like that? I thought about that morning and say to myself, "What did I do to drive her to do that? Was it really me or someone else?"

I realize now I could've handled myself better and not punched the wall like I did or yelled at my friends like that. But at the same time, I just wanted to know why she had ignored me or why she couldn't tell me what happened. She had her reasons and I shouldn't have pushed her into screaming at us like she did. After she had her little accident in the classroom, I had time to think and process what had happen. I had also remembered the recorder I had put in josh's bag, it can come in use once I need it so i'll leave it in there for just a little while.

My eyes started to feel heavy and I felt like I could sleep for ages, but I decide to fight it for a little bit longer until I couldn't. I fell asleep imagining what could happen in a few hours or so when we would start our day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris's POV:

I woke up to the sound of something whining. Looking to my left, I see it's just mattia having a dream or it seems more like a nightmare. "NO! don't do it! please don't I can't take it anymore! STOP!" He shoots up covered in a cold sweat and hugs me. He sobs into my chest as I try and comfort him, I was shocked at the whole thing seeing as it would probably be the other way around any other time. I haven't had any nightmares lately and I'm hoping to keep it like that. "What happened?" I asked him, worried about what he might've been dreaming about. "I just had a nightmare, that's all. I'm sorry about your shirt," I looked down to see my shirt wet, filled with his tears and sweat.

"You don't have to open up to me right now but I just want to know what happened in your nightmare because you kept shouting NO in your sleep," he gets up and starts pacing. "I can't tell you right now but maybe later i'll open up," he said while sitting down in one of my chairs. "That's okay, you can tell me whenever," I say walking over to him to message his shoulders. "Thank you for not pushing, usually whenever my mom or someone else heard they would push me into telling them," I looked at him sadly, knowing I also have nightmares and scares of my own. "It's no problem." He gets up and hugs me, I of course except him with open arms. He bends down a little to give me a kiss on my lips and we hugged right after.

"Now, do you want to go get something to eat downstairs or stay here and eat the rest of the shit from last night while cuddling until we have nothing left to lose?" I already know his answer. "The second one sounds more preferable," he responds with a smile on his face and picks me up and puts my legs around his waist. He sets me down gently on the bed and heads to the bathroom, "I need to take a shower, don't meet anyone new while i'm in there." I giggle and wait for him to finish so I can feel the warmth of his body.