Chapter sixteen

Iris's POV:

"How the hell?"I said waking up to everything in the classroom completely trashed, I also felt mattia's body behind mine and it felt so comfortable. Then I remembered the rest of the events that played inside my head like a soundtrack. It made my head feel like it was getting tons of bricks thrown on it.

'Flashback to lastnight'

"Hey guys, do y'all want to see what I brought for us?" We were just getting our stuff set out on the floor when Alejandro said that. "Why not, everyone stop what you're doing and get in a circle," I said and everyone stopped what they were doing and sat in the circle. Alejandro took a huge bottle of whiskey out and a couple of cans of beer out. We all smiled and started to thank him.

"Dad had some left overs, doesn't care what I do with them actually as long as I get rid of them," He said and handed us each a can. "Your dad is the best, which reminds me. I brought some food and a mini tv," They all looked at me and smiled. "Let's set it up," Alvaro said and we all agreed.

The boys handled the tv while me and Tate got all the food out, along with putting the drinks out. "Did you know that all Mattia talks about to me and the other guys is you. We could be having a conversation about his dog and he would still be like, That reminds me Iris did this and everyone would groan. You are super special to him and you don't know it," She said as we went to go sit down.

I was about to respond when the boys came to sit back down. "What should we watch guys?" I said and everyone just shrugged. "Well if y'all can't decide then I am putting on the sandlot," I went to the Disney plus app and went to the movie.

'End of flashback'

It all basically went downhill from there, we played a drinking game and then wrecked the whole classroom. Shit. We have to clean this up before anyone catches us in here.

"Did y'all enjoy your night?" Too late.

We all sprung awake and saw that Ms.Smith was glaring at us. A glare so powerful that all of us just looked down and didn't say anything, her making us feel guilty for anything and everything.

"H-hello Ma'am we were ju-" I paused as she held her finger out.

"Don't wanna hear it. Clean this shit up before I report you all. I expect this place to be spotless before I come back. Do I make myself clear?" She said and we nodded.

"Get it done." With that she walked out and we got to cleaning straight away.

"How could we have let this get like this?" Mattia asked and we all just stared at him.

"You know how and don't even try to act like any of this isn't at least a little bit of your fault, dodo head," Kairi said and we didn't expect anything else from his mouth so we just sighed.

After an hour of thick tension and us acting like idiots, we finally finished as Ms.Smith walked in with a sinister atmosphere.

"Good to see you all finished before I got here. Surprised anything got done with a group like y'all. Now get to class, any late people will have their ass connected to the floor. Scram," she said and we ran out.

We separated and headed to our first periods which you already know I have with Mattia and Kairi. But one small detail I forgot, I have a project with josh and this weirdo. Kevin always on the lookout for my groups hangouts.