Part 2

Preview:

"Dragon rider!!"

"Congratulations luna, you're gonna be a fantastic dragon rider."

Her mind screeched to a halt as the word 'dragon rider' past her dazed mind. Her heart started to pump rapidly and her eyes widened in disbelief and excitement. Happiness and relief was all she felt.

I'm gonna be a dragon rider....

Present

Luna sighed as she put the last clothes on her leather bag. She then went to the table and went to get her brush. Her hand hovered on the picture, eyes softened as she picked it up. Her eyes moist as she saw the happy faces on each of her family. Mostly her mother.

Beautiful long black hair and black eyes. She longed to see her mother again but alast her mother is of another realm that she cannot go through yet. Luna put the picture delicately on a pocket on her bag and hoist it up on her shoulder.

She looked at her room for the past 16 years and closed the door.

Her footsteps ran through the stairs as she looked at her family on their table. Her father sipping his herbal tea delicately and her brothers and anne was talking. Clyde looked at her and smiled

"Did you packed everything?" He asked "Yeah" she said and went to them. Her father looked at her and smiled albeit faintly. He beckoned her to come closer and let his arms welcome her petite figure.

She took shaky breath and found tears starting to form on her eyes as her father pat her head and her back affectionately

"I'm always proud of you my luna.. My beautiful strong daughter" He crooned at her as she heaved with heavy sobs. Her arms tightening around her frail father. Tears rolled down her face.

"Come visit your old papa when you have time, okay?"

She shakily breath "O-of course Papa..."

Her brothers went and hug her. Lucas tiny arm was wrapped around her body and clyde wrapping his long arms around them. She only felt warm and love and she didn't want to go.

"Dont forget me and this little rascal" She heard Clyde shakily said and lifted up her head. She wetly chuckled at him and hug then tightly "O-of course..."

She hesitantly pulled away and smiled shakily. She peck on her father's cheek

"Take care of yourself ok papa? When i come back, I'm gonna bring the tea that you always w-want"

"Of course mijah."

They hug one last time and her papa lovingly pecked on her forehead. She then looked at Clyde and Lucas. Her baby brother trying to wipe away his tears.

She once again felt tears rolled down her face when she saw her brothers. She knelt down and hug her babyy brother and whispered through his ear. "Take care of Papa and big brother ok?" Lucas nodded and sob harder. Clyde knelt down too and hug them. The three staying on the floor crying.

She pulled away and hug her big brother "Please, t-take care of yourselves. I"-I'll be back as soon as i c-can" she felt clyde nodded and once again pulled apart. She can see the dragon rider waiting patiently outside.

She went and hug Anne one last time and went to the door.

Her hand gripping tightly and she looked back at her family. The family who took care of her, the family who loved her so so much. She saw clyde holding the crying lucas and her father sitting there, tears rolling down his aged faced.