Part 3

Preview:

" What if he comes back? "

" Then we'll fight him. And we'll win"Luna snapped her head towards Bea. She was smilling determinedly and something flashed on her eyes.

" So this is the academy"

"EVERYONE! WE ARE NOW LANDING!! GET READY!!! "

Bea turned to her and smiled "Welcome to Draco Academy" and they flew towards the school

Present:

Luna watched the other riders put down their things on the ground. While some of them were stretching out sore muscles.
She can feel the strain on her body for sitting on a dragon for an hour. And on top of that, she wasn't use to riding one.

But the experience was wonderful and educational for she saw one of the greatest war that happened many many years ago. She was also frightened

The thought of a man-turned-dragon having total control on the world and having such evilness on this world is making her shiver. But Luna pushed down that thought.... For now

Because her dragon is waiting for her,hopefully!

She walked to Bea, feeding Ladith and watched them with a smile. "It must be nice to have a dragon" Bea turned to her and smiled back. Her eyes took on a fondly glint and affectionately rub her hand on her dragon's big scaly head.
"Yes,it is.. And soon, very soon infact. You'll get your own dragon! Just follow your heart and it will lead you to them"

Luna keep on smilling and nodded. "By the way, thank you for teaching me how to ride a dragon. And for telling the... Story"

"No problemo. You need the information to be a great dragon rider" Bea grinned and wink

"And to know what happened.." She glance at her knowingly. Bea finished handing out the last bunch of Dragon pellets and motioned for her. Luna followed.

They went to a billboard that contains a somewhat looking map and Bea pointed the the red that "Here, this is where we are and here" She followed the line that leads to a gold dot with a label "Nursery".

"This is where you gonna go to get your dragon and this is where the dorms are. Just ask the woman on that table" Bea said and pointed to a woman, scripting down something on paper "She will be the on who is gonna tell you what number your room is and everything else. Just follow her" Luna nodded.

"Thank you again Bea

Bea chuckled and waved it off" The academy can be pretty big for newbies. But you'll get use to it. And it can be confusing to others, like me when i was new here" Luna smiled. Yeah, she can see the academy was pretty big. No screw that, it was massive. Tall walls sorrounded them and she can see gardens infront. Guessshe's got a lot of exploring to do..

"By the way, where's your dragon?"

"Ladith? She's at the stable probably eating something again." Luna let out a small 'ahh' of understanding and fixed the strap on her bag.. She can see dragons flying in the air, small dots moving fast around the academy. Her heart quickened with the thought of riding with her dragon in the future.

She then looked at the other riders and saw them separated by groups. One girl, brown hait and eyes glanced at her and waved. Luna waved back and smiled. She can see Magnus and some other man discussing. She turned back to Bea and saw her talking to a woman with blonde hair and brown eyes. She reminds her of Anne. The woman, turned to her and ask Luna to follow her. She looked backed at bea confuse.