Part 6

Luna's POV

I yawned for the millionth time as I lazily rubbed my swollen eyes. My head feel so heavy and I just want to take back the wasted hours that I stayed awake last night. With an irritated groan, my head hit the cafeteria's table with a loud 'thump'

I heard the chair beside moved back and felt someone touch my shoulder.

"You okay Luna?" Trizna said, the worry evident on her voice.

Seconds passed and with a sigh, I reluctantly raised by head up and flashed a tired smile to her and gave her a thumbs up.

Trizna raised an eyebrow " You sure?"

"yesss"I said with another yawn.

"Mm, if you say so.."

With my head resting on one hand I looked at trizna who was writing down something on her notebook "Where's Dwade?"

"Hm? Oh, I think he went to the store probably buying some chocolate bar." with a grunt, I closed my eyes

As tired as my mind is, I couldn't shake of the feelings of fear an terror as I recall the nightmare that my mind stupidly conducted. With only bits of scenes that I can remember, I could feel something was missing. Something important..

The only parts that I remembered is that there were fire and blood, hints of white and eyes akin to something of terror. Try as I can to removed that image, it seemed to burn through my eyelids and stared endlessly to my eyes. I shivered and opened my eyes.

And as I opened my eyes, I saw Dwade walking towards us with a chocolate bar on one hand and his brown bag on the other. With a cheerful smile and a worried glance towards me, he sat down while putting his bag beside him.

"Yo! Goodmorning"

I let out a small 'Goodmorning' and once again closed my eyes

"Goodmorning!"  Trizna said and scrunched up her face as Dwade devoured the last bits of the chocolate bar "Really D? Chocolate in the morning?"

"So? For your information, eating chocolate in the morning makes you more active" Dwade shot back

"and that makes you more annoying to deal with"

"Hey!" dwade exclaimed with a pout while Trizna giggled. Seconds passed and someone was poking my forehead repeatedly. I growled with irritation and swat the annoying hand and opened my eyes- glaring right ahead to the worried eyes of Dwade

"Hey, you seem a bit gloomy today"

"I'm fine, just need a little sleep" a mumbled out the last part, I can feel my eyes getting droopy . "I Guess she couldn't sleep without Avelar by her side" Trizna bump her shoulders of mine and I Grunted.

That reminds me, Avelar is still there in the nursery. Maybe waiting for me... I hope she ate..

" here, I bought tons of chocolate bar just in case" Dwade pulled out the chocolate bar and handed it to me. I denied it but dwade persistenly asked and I sighed, putting the chocolate bar on my bag.

"just how many of those did you bought?" Trizna asked

"Just a few.." Trizna glared at him and crossed her arms. Dwade sighed and raised his arms "Ok! Ok, maybe 8? 9? 10? of these hehehe" Dwade sheepishly smiled and scratched his head.

Trizna groan" Idiot, you just wasted tons of gold for some food that you couldn't even finish instead of something more important like I don't know Notebooks? Cuz by the looks of your bag, the only things that you are carrying are those precious chocolates of yours" Trizna stated.