Volume 1: Teen Wrongmance

(Author's Note: I do not own the photo used in the cover so please spare me with it. I hope you all would enjoy the story!)

Chapter 1: It Really Is An Unworthy Wrongmance

It was autumn, yet the cold weather has yet to dissipate. Few months from now and winter will enter, it would be time for the students of Kamiyama Gakuen to wear their long sleeves usually worn from the span of December til' March, which Spring season is still colder than the usual winter.

This year's winter will be snowy... Time to bring extra jacket by then.. Is what was in Yu-chan's mind.

Yuukihiko Tanaka. Second year high-school. Academics ate top-notch while in the contrary, his physical abilities are beyond saving. He is a shut-in and a novelist who's identity is hidden. He does not have too many friends. He chose to be like that. More friends, more trouble. Is what he usually makes an excuse when his best-friend asks him why he does not ask for some people to be his friend.

That is truly the case, but not all of that. He just feels that asking people to be his friend would be stupid enough. They might think they are special because someone is asking them to be friends with them. A stranger on that point. They might boost their self-confidence and brag about how popular they were.

That is what Yu-chan hates the most. People being ignorant and arrogant to the situation.

Yu-chan stared blankly beyond the glass window while laying his chin in his left hand. Staring blankly at the rain that is heavier than his thoughts. At this point, he would totally look like a statue with blank eyes and would get laughed at. However, he did not care about such triffling matters. All he wanted was to do what he wants. He does not care about others, including his friends.

"The rain does not really seems to cease any sooner.."-with his blanked eyes he mumbled. "I guess I'll just run to the nearby station if the rain won't go any slower.."-he added.

The nearest station in Kamiyama Gakuen is probably the new established station; Harusaka Station. It was a bullet train that targets students from nearby school. Even if it was said as "near", it is still 2 and a half kilometers away.

Yu-chan sigh internally. How dumb could I be for forgetting my umbrella? He told himself internally. If I were to write a novel, I'd probably name myself captain dumb. He added.

His blank eyes dug deeper, but recovered after seeing a certain person. His blood boiled just by glancing at that person, which later did not took a long time before exchanging glances with him.

"Tch!"-even if she exclaimed that word it was as silent as a smooth whisper.

She looked up to the second floor window as she did that. There, Yu-chan's blank eyes turned into lively stocks of mocking gazes with the grin of a victor. No wonder why Chi-chan was mad.

Chitose Aoyama. Second year high-school, different class from Yu-chan. Excelled in both Academics and PhEd, praised by many, and has a long standimg feud between Yu-chan. Seeing Chi-chan get wet in the rain is the utmost pleasure to Yu-chan. They are like cats and dogs between heaven and earth.

Chi gripped her fist as hard as she could and entered the school building. She was greeted by curios eyes about what had happened to her. In school, she is treated as the onee-chan of the girls and queen of the boys. But in Yu's eyes, she is a bug flying up and down through his eyes.