Stormy Weather

''Hmmmm.....''

The sound of long humming by (h/c) girl made a small white creature flew from her bed towards in front of its master, or more like its friend.

''Are you still thinking about this, (Y/n)?'' the Kwami sighed, watching the girl who is still focusing something at her laptop. ''Maybe you should just-''

''Wait, Shiro.... I'm thinking...'' the girl cut as she laying her back to the chair that she was sitting on. ''So, the videotape that I saw just now seemed a bit weird... and also the corpse that did not match with the data....'' The girl then smirked while chuckled to herself, feeling that she finally won with whatever she was doing right now.

''I know who's behind all of this''

While the kwami beside her just sighed as it slapped its forehead by the girl's behaviour.

''oh boy...''

''THE MASTERMIND IS NONE OTHER THAN-!''

Suddenly her phone rang which made the girl halted with annoyance. She grabbed the phone and glared to the screen only to softened her eyes when she saw her friend, Alya called her.

''Hello, Alya. What's up?''

''Girl, you gotta come to the park like right now! Adrien is having photoshoot there and- you know the rest of it...''

''Oh sure... I'll come right away! See you there then!''

She then hung up the phone. She continued look to her laptop and hit the save button on the game that she was playing.

"Welp... I can just continue this later... someone needs my help, or maybe not..."

''Seriously, (Y/n)... is that murder game really that great? I mean... you play it by the time it was released and you didn't even go outside of your room for this whole weekend!'' the kwami exclaimed as it raised its hands up to the air.

''Because it's Danganronpa Game, Shiro! The game that I always dreamed of being inside that world! Being the main character who needs to solve the case and find out the mastermind while struggling to survive live with people you can't fully trust-! Though I prefer to be the mastermind...''

(It's just one of the anime show that I really love to watch~ Remind you that the reader is actually a smart lady UwU)

The said girl tidying up her (h/c) hair and then put on her hair tie which is also her miraculous to her wrist. The hair tie is the flower ring type with (f/c) colour, which is of course (Y/n)'s favourite colour.

Why she didn't tie it up at her hair? (just assume that your hair is long)

Welp, she just thought that it would be more convenient to put on her wrist rather than use to tie her hair. Since she accidentally dropped it when it is tie at her hair a long time ago... and it was not a good experience for (Y/n).

As the girl satisfied with her look, she went outside her apartment.

"Let's go, Shiro!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When (Y/n) arrived at the park, she walked casually while turned her head from side to side to find her friends. She did notice the blonde who Marinette crazy for, stood near the fountain while make some pose for his photoshoot.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind a tree. She was about to scold the person who pulled her only to meet Alya and Marinette put their index finger to their lips while making shush sound. She then noticed a little girl beside Marinette.