Bubbler

The sound of the alarm woke (Y/n) up. She was about to take another five minutes but then her Kwami flew in front of her trying to get her up.

"(Y/n)! You need to wake up!" The said girl groaned.

"Five more minutes, Shiro..."

"Not this time, (Y/n)! Don't you remember that you need to do something early in the morning?"

The last sentence made the (h/c) jolted up from her bed, finally remembered something.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" She slapped her forehead, "What time is it now?"

Shiro glanced at the alarm clock before answer, "It's 6.30 a.m."

(Y/n) sighed in relief. She then get out of her bed and getting ready for school. Before she went downstairs, she went to her desk and started to wrap a small box with yellow wrapper.

Shiro just watched her wrapping the box until she finish it. (Y/n) lift up the wrapped box, examine a bit before nodded approvingly.

"Is that for Adrien?"

"Yeah... today is his birthday after all..."

Shiro couldn't help but put a smirk on her face, "Oh? Someone wanted to give a gift for her special boy~"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "That's because I feel bad if i didn't when the person himself told me about his birthday..."

The yesterday's event still fresh in her mind. She found it a bit weird about Adrien's behavior.

________________________

The class ended and (Y/n) walked out of the class with Marinette and Alya. They talked to each other until they reached at the entrance stairs.

"You sure you don't want it come with us, (Y/n)? Marinette seemed to need your idea fro Adrien's birthday gift..." Alya looked at (Y/n) who smile in apologize.

"I really wanted to go with you guys but... I already promise with my parents to spend some time with them..."

Marinette seemed a bit sad but she understands her situation so she didn't want to force her, "It's okay, (Y/n)... your parents are more important... it's been awhile since they come back... I understand.."

"Thank you, Marinette... Next time, I'm sure I'll make it up to you..."

As (Y/n) bid them goodbye, she then heard sound of footsteps which sounded like the person ran towards her.

"(Y/n)! Wait!"

(Y/n) of course, hearing her name being called made her turned towards the owner of the voice. She then saw a familiar blonde male who already in front of her trying to catch his breath.

(Y/n) blinked her eyes for a second before calling his name, "Adrien?"

Adrien regained his posture so that he could talk to the (h/c) female.

"I actually wanted to tell you something..."

"Okay... I'm hearing..."

"So actually, tomorrow is my birthday..."

There was a pause for a moment. (Y/n) didn't want it to be an awkward situation so she continued,

"And...?"

"And... uh... I was... hoping that you could..." he started to rubbed at the back of his neck. Before he could say any further, he heard the female in front of him giggled.

"Adrien... I already know tomorrow is your birthday..."

'Well... Marinette told me so that's why...' she said it to herself.