Pharaoh

After the night patrol, Serpent went straight to the Eiffel Tower where Chat Noir rest after his patrol. She thought about the incident yesterday with the Bubbler. She just wanted Chat Noir to be alright.

When she arrived, she saw him staring at the city below.

"Nice view, isn't it?" Serpent started.

Chat Noir who didn't realize her presence immediately turned and saw her walking towards him and sat beside him.

"Yeah..."

Serpent tilted her head at him, "So... how is your life going?"

Her question made Chat Noir look at her with his widened eyes, "W-Why do you ask that?"

"Well... yesterday, you sounded a bit sad when Ladybug said about adults to the Bubbler... so I just wonder..."

Chat Noir made an 'o' mouth shape before he chuckled a bit, "About that, that's just the time I fell upset with my father... he didn't give me that much of freedom... And... yesterday was my birthday..."

The last sentence made Serpent shocked, 'Wait what? 0_o? Isn't that-' but she just shrugged it off.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?! I would've give you a present or something! Even Ladybug!"

Chat Noir seemed surprised by her sudden outburst, he then smiled gladly at her.

"It's okay... it turns out, he did remember my birthday... he gave me a present that I can keep... and-"

Chat Noir was about to say about (Y/n) but then halted, thinking it was a bad idea to expose about his life too much. So he just told to Serpent, "and... I have a partner that just cheered me up here..."

Serpent just hit his shoulder while giggled, "Okay... I don't wanna hear your sweet words... it doesn't work on me..."

While they continue to talk to each other, Serpent still thought about what Chat Noir Just said earlier.

'Is it coincidence that they have a same birthday?'

_______________________________________

(Y/n) and Shiro lay down on her bed while watching the video that Alya just updated at her blog. What both of them just saw made them speechless.

"Just why on earth would Ladybug has a 10th grade History book?" Shiro asked.

"Maybe she bring it after school... she does look like a middle school student at least..."

"But isn't that History book only available at your school?"

(Y/n) just realized that, "You're right, Shiro! Then... we must have be at the same school! I just need to find who the Ladybug is by asking Alya to give me that book!"

Suddenly, her phone rang. (Y/n) picked up her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)! Do you want to join us to the exhibition at the Museum? Marinette wants to show me about Ladybug there..."

"Oh, really? Sure... why not? When we will meet?"

"Today! This afternoon! I will pick you up... don't be late! Oh! And don't forget to bring your history book!"

"Oookkkayyy? I won't.... see you soon..." (Y/n) ended the call.

'History text book? Is it for the upcoming test or something?'

________________________________________

(Y/n), Marinette and Alya arrived at the museum and Alya keeps talking to her friends about her theory of finding Ladybug's true identity. Marinette tried to convince Alya that her theory might be wrong, but the other said otherwise.