Sleep Away

Chrisan's POV

"Splash!" my younger sister exclaimed as she does her secret wake up strategy.

"What the hell?!" I asked furiously

"Well next time make sure you stay up to open the door for us, after you take the only key for the damn house." She screams at me. She exits the room and leaves me there confused as to how I reached in my bed sleeping.
Ok Chrisan, you went downstairs because you heard something and you were hungry then there was nothing......you came back upstairs and tried to do something........wait when I entered the bedroom I smelt something and then I fell asleep.

I turned around to my window.
My bedroom window was closed but now it's open. This is an episode of Scream except I'm not dead yet.

I grab my phone off my side table and check the time. 3:23pm and I still have on my church clothes.

I get out of bed slowly....rubbing my eyes, I saw someone.....I swear I did

"It was a guy, hazy but I know I saw him and that window" I whispered to myself.

I stepped close to the window sill, and saw nothing, everything was intact.

It's nothing just a very vivid dream.

Sigh, School tomorrow.

Maybe my shower will relax my mind.

I closed my window shut.

Chance's POV

"Well what do you plan on doing idiot? I can see it in your eyes even though you're not telling me anything, you have a plan." Gonic asked.

"Get Dad occupied for the whole of this week." I said. "What about a visit to the South....."

"I'll try and get him busy by convincing him to have a meeting with Uncle Estin in the far South and maybe make many of the guards go crazy by the blood slave plantation, but you've got to be back every night before 8 so I can warn you if anything." Gonic said. I could clearly see the lightbulb in his eye while he came up with new ideas to keep the King busy and stir up trouble. "He'll be gone by morning, but try and stall your trainer and teacher."

"They won't have anyone to complain to once the king isn't here" I smirk.

"Your ring, it must be given to you by your 18th birthday which is in four days. It's best you do your so called plan after your birthday, Ring boy. Oh and I heard the King say that you have some rehearsals for the big day." Gonic said.

"Damn, and when were you going to tell me that?"

"Now." he said calmly.

"I'm gone to take a shower and then a nap." I responded. I took off the ring and rested it under my pillow.

"It's only after 4, that human has got you going." Gonic said sly like.

I simply turned and headed for the bathroom, I didn't really want to nap but that's the only time he would ever really leave me alone, I needed to think.

I took my shower and came out refreshed as I put on my robe. Some under wear.

I found some and put them on and got into bed.

Let me review what crap I did today.
I got to the human world and tracked the creature to this small awful house. I looked at her through her window and saw a laptop on her lap, she was beginning to type and stopped then she folded her arms. I looked at what she had typed and saw S scar. I sped to her front door then opened and closed it with a loud thud so she could hear it, and stayed outside. I could hear her movements from a distance and raced up to her bedroom window and opened it with ease. She is human and her whole room smells of human, how could she mock us That Little Bitch. I could feel my temper rising as my eyes turned a dull red and I could feel it gradually get brighter and my human form slip back into my vampire features. I digged my claw roughly into one of the computers many flashdrive components which in turn sparked and caused it to blank out. I closed the window and cut myself and wrote: You Mocked Us, You Will Pay as a warning, so damn corny. I heard her footsteps and hid in a nearby closet, as she entered I watched her until her back was turned to me and then I came out quietly and blew on her which caused her to feel drowsy and sleepy. As she fell onto the bed I looked down in her face and saw her eyes before they fluttered closed. My heart I felt my heart. I don't know if it was anger or fear or she was trying to possess me. I was going to kill her there and then but something stopped me, I opened back the window and I jumped out.

"Why did I jump out" I screamed at myself loudly. Opening my eyes to an empty room.

No No No

And before I could think I opened the black hole once again.

Vote, vote and comment your ideas and issues.....What do you think he'll do? Do you love her sister?

It gets better......