The Plan

Both brothers could feel their hearts together for maybe the first time since their mother died and since human, but that wasn't what shocked them the most. She could see Gonic. Someone who hasn't been seen by anyone but Chance.

Gonic now understood the sorcery that his brother spoke of. But it wasn't sorcery, well not the forbidden kind.

"Where am I and who are you?" Chrisan asked. Her heart beating furiously within her. Looking at both figures infront of her.

Chance didn't know whether to answer or ask her if she could really see Gonic. But, he decided to act unaffected by the feeling of his heart. Stripping his eyes away from hers. Gonic watched him and knew that he felt it too.

"What sort of creature are you?" Chance asked sternly.

"Ahh...creature?" Chrisan asked confused.

"Yes, do you not understand the question" Chance replied frustrated. Watching her features intently, avoiding her eyes.

She would have replied back rudely but looking at the built in muscle on the male that stood before her, she resisted the urge to do so. "I'm a human that wants to go home now." she said with a bit attitude.

"Don't lie to me." He said coming close.His voice raised.

"Don't hurt her Chance, she's human" Gonic spoke up. Chrisan thanked him in her head.

"I guess not everyone understands that dressing up is just dressing up" she murmured under her breath.

Chance backed away and stood by Gonic.

"Your turn to answer my question, asshole." Chrisan stated she couldn't hold it in after such a harsh interrogation. "Where am I and who are you?".

Chance was taken back, he wasn't talked to in that manner unless it's his twin brother. "You'll find out" and he left the room.

Gonic's POV

She can see me.

Mom always told me about the feeling of when you find your true love. It's like when an alpha find it's mate. 'When you see that special someone you'll know', she used to say. I could tell that she wasn't talking about the king, she couldn't have. All he did was force himself upon her  behind closed doors but  gracefully acted that nothing was wrong and he was a saint when doors were opened. He knew that she didn't love him and that's why he kept her human so that she had no power so he can be supreme over her.

"Can you really see me?" I asked the human. As she looked me straight into my eyes my heart battered.

Something has come along to give my life meaning.

"Yes, can't everyone?" She asked trying to loosen the rope bounding her hands and legs.Trying to keep me distracted as she pulled softly on it.

"No" I said simply diverting my eyes away from her face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Chance tied those very secure" I chuckled at the way she struggled.

"Are you ahhh...." she struggled to ask the right question.Her eyes darting all over the room.

"Dead" I said smiling at her as if reassuring her that it's ok and nodded. We were a far distance apart and the need of being closer to her heightened.

I guess Chance felt the same way too as he walked in with a mattress.

"I'll untie you, don't try to escape because I will kill you." Chance told her. "This is what you sleep on. Do you understand human?" He said pointing at the small mattress.She nodded.

He crouched and turned her body so that her back faced him. He pulled out a claw and cut straight into the rope that bonded her hands behind her back and around her belly. She at once rubbed her hands where the ropes were and started on those at her feet. She didn't say a word, she looked defeated.

He walked out and locked the door behind him.

"My name is Gonic" I said when we were once again alone.

"Chrisan" she replied. She wasn't happy and I can tell. She looked drained but still beautiful.

I walked through the wall and started looking for my stupid brother. I heard sounds from the bathroom which told me that he had to be in there.

He was in front the huge bathroom basin holding his head down. His face wet.

I positioned myself behind him, he looked up in the mirror and saw me there.

"Why didn't you kill her? She doesn't look like a witch, did you see her do sorcery?" I said calmly.

"So you don't armmm..... see anything or feel anything?" Chance asked me hesitantly.

"No." I lied through my teeth.

Something to live for. I can't mess this up. I want her.

My brother is like his father, he doesn't know what the difference between love and hate. He's an idiot when it comes to feeling anything. And I intend to use that to my advantage.

"Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something." I quickly added before exiting the room.