April 12th 1912

april 12 1912-today started with me meeting a little girl named cora. She is 6 years old. i was drawing a man holding a baby and a littler child staning by his side. They were viewing the dolifins swimming by. Thats were i met cora. Cora and her father came up to me a complimited on my drawings. Then cora asked me if i could draw her a pony. I told her i would as long if she told me what kind of pony she wanted. 5 minutes later we came up with a pony that had long hair and a long tail,she had 4 legs ,2 eyes and poke-a-dotted shoes. I took the drawing out of my portfolio and gave it to her. "there you go" i replied. "what do you say young lady?" "thank you... "What is your name?" "Jack ...Jack dawson".I said with a friendly smile."well thanks jack!" "Thank you very much mr. Dawson".coras dad said"."no prob"i replied. After that, the day went pretty quick. Then i found myself out side on the deck watching the sun set. Later when the benches weren't occupied i laied down on one ,lit a cigerate and looked at the stars. They looked beautiful,like that girl i saw yesterday.I couldn't stop thinking about her like ,i saw her for a reason. Then quickly, a women in a red dress ran by and was breathing heavly. I sat up and watched closely as she steped on to the bars and hung on to the back of the ship like she was goin to jump off.

DON'T DO IT! I exclamed. She jerked around and said "stay away dont come any closer. As i steped closer she said "i mean it, ill let go" . Then i took my cigerett out of my mouth and threw it over board. No u wont... I said. Then she snaped at me and told my i cant tell her what to do. Well u would have done it all ready. I said to finsh my sentance. Then she told me to go away. I cant... Im to involved now... You jump and im gonna have to jump in after you i said as i was taking of my shoes. She was giving me exusses like you will be kiiled to try to get me to leave But i stayed.Then i told her about the time my father took me ice fishing and tried to explain what ice fishing was and she snaped at me. Like i was soposta know she knew what ice fishing was, with all that fancy jewlary and stuff i assumed she was an inside girl. Anyways i fell through some thin ice and im telling ya water that cold like right down there hits ya like a thousand knifes stabing you all over your body. You cant breath... You cant think... Atleast not about anything but the pain... Which is why im not looking forwared to jumping in there after you....but like i said i dont have a choice. I said as i finished my sentance and was taking my coat off. I tried to perswade her one more time to come back over. Slowly she graved my hand and turned around. I sorta blushed cause she was the girl i saw yesterday. I introduced my self. "Jack... Jack Dawson". Rose De witt Buktater she replied. I chukled and said i may have to get you to write that one down. I started to pull her up and she sliped. "HELP... SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE...HELP PLEASE. I GOT YOU and i wont let go now pull urself up. I said to try to calm her down. I pulled and lifted her up over and we fell together. STOP AND DONT MAKE ANOTHER MOVE. I herd as i looked up and saw the crew men. "Fetch the masterdames.". The next thing i noitced i was in cuffs and a rich snob was yelling at me. I couldnt belive it they thought i was rapeing her. And she didnt even do any thing untill i looked at her and it looked like he was going to hit me. "Cale... cale... It was an acsident. While she was explaining i was giving her a weird look cause she wasnt telling him that she was gonna jump. Then the officer asked me if that was the way of it. I replid yup that was pretty much it. Then some dude said something about a brandy.like what the hell is a brandy. Anyway the officer un cuffed me and that was it ,exept i got envited to dinner.