April 13th 1912

april 13 1912- it was about 11 when i herd a knock at the stayroom door. Every body esle was sleeping espesaly fabrizio. That man could sleep all day if he wanted to. Anyways i got up and quietly,opened the door and To my suprize it was rose. She wanted to talk to me so she asked if it was alright. I said sure,graved my portfolio and my pencil case and we walked out the door.she took me up to the 1st class deck and started asking me questions about my life and stuff. I told her how i grew up, where i grew up and about me and my family. Then i said "well rose we've walked about a mile around this boat deck,chewed over how great the weather has been and how i grew up but i recken thats not why you came to talk to me is it." Then she started to talk about her world and how i probly thought "poor little rich girl what dose she know about misary. Then she showed me her dimond engadgement rind." God! u would of gone straight to the bottom. I said being sarcastic. Five hundred inventations have been arlready sent out. All of the piladepha sociatoy will be there. But alawhlie i feel like im standing in the middle of a crowded room screeming at the top of my lungs and nobody even looks up. "Do u love him." i ceriously asked. She was kinda hesating and then said. Parden me. Your are being very rude .why are you asking me this. Its a simple question do u love the guy or not i said and then she said this is not a suitable conversation. Why cant u just answer the question i asked. This is obsered you dont know me and i dont know u and we are not having this conversation at all. You are rude and uncooth and prosuntuois and i am leaving now jack mr. Dawson its been plesure i sawt u out to thank u and now i have thanked you. And u ensulted me. I said to finish her sentance. Well u deseved it she replied still shaking my hand. I thought u were leaving i said with a slight smile. I am. rose said as she turned around and started to walk away. Quickly she turned back and said wait a minute i dont have to leave this is my part of the ship you leave. Ohoho well well well now whos being rude. I said. What is this stupid thing you are caring around. She asked in a slightly iritated tone. I thought it was kinda cute. So what are u and artist or something? She asked looking through my portfolio. Theses are rather good. Then she saw the couple of the naked french girls and asked if they were drawn from life. I knoded. Amd she say the prositute i drew in paris a couple of times. She audamadicly thought i was in love with her. But i explaned she was a one legged prositute and showed her the picture. After we got done explaining that sutuation i showed her the drawing of madame bejhoe and told her that she useto sit at this bar every night warimg all of her jewlary waiting for her long lost love.

Rose didnt end up leaving so we talked a little more. About what we (rose and i) would do together one day in america. Drink a couple of cheap beers, ride the roller coasters till we through up. Then i said "we'll ride horses on a beach, right in the surf.,but ull have to do it like a real cowboy none of that side sattle suff." you mean one leg on each side. Alright teach me to to ride thik a man. She said proudly. And chew tobacco like a man i said. And spit like a man she replid. What they didnt teach you that in finishing school i said trying to be funny. No she said while chuckling. Come on i'll show u. No jack no i couldnt posably jack. She said as i pulled her along. When i showed her how to spit she said ewww thats descuting. But she tried it anyway. While i was still showing she stop payin attention and was taping me on the shoulder. I slowly turned around with the spit in my mouth and swallowed it. While rose was introducing me to her mom that was shooting daggerst at me and her spoiled rich group one of the ladys ponited at her chin and gave me a signal that i had spit on my chin. So i quickly wiped it off. All of a sudden i herd a trumpet and then molly said. "Why do they always insist on anouncing dinner like a dame cattle recharge. Rose gigled and went to change with her mother and told me she would see me at dinner. I was trying to see her walk away and molly shouted "son, SON you are about to walk in to the snake pit... What are u planing to wear. I looked down at the clothes i was already had on and she said i figured come with me. She took me to her stayroom and gave me one of her sons suits to try on. We were just about the same size. And she said i shined like a new penny and she was right i looked hot. Molly showed me to the dinner hall and went back to her stayroom to change. I obseved all the rich people i saw and tryied to act as fancy as i could. I herd people snickering as they came down the stairs and then i turned around. it was cale roses mom and rose. i took her arm and complemented on her dress.