in the act

Shanes pov
It was silent
Too quiet for his liking
Especially
When Garrett and Andrew where
Down stairs.
He
Crept down stairs to check.

{Before he checked}
3rd person
Garrett and Andrew where joking 
Around .
Andrew doesn't know what came over him
But
He kissed Garrett
He kissed him for around 3seconds and said to Garrett as they made full on contact
"I am in love with you"
Garrett being a major top and Andrew a bottom.
Pushed Andrew off , andrew was confused and a little upset but Garrett pushed him onto the sofa.
Andrew smirked at this action and let Garrett take over.
Garrett wasted no time and snogged Andrew full on.
Andrew in shock and really turned on
Looked at Garrett
Who apologised for doing what he just did.
Andrew smirked and said no I loved it.
Garrett had not been fully on top of Andrew but now he was Andrew and Garrett made out
On shanes couch.
They loved it .
Garrett put his tounge in Andrews mouth and Andrew almost moaned but Garrett covered his mouth.

Shanes pov
I look and I see what I've been waiting to see since i met Andrew.
Garrett was on top of Andrew not doing anything but staring into each others eyes
Then
Shane saw it
Garrett making out with Andrew
To shanes surprised Andrew looked as if to be enjoying it.
I made no noise but Garrett is  smart and clearly felt my presence and he looked up at me standing on the stairs the look of horror and fear on his face.
Andrew was unaware of my presence as he was too busy enjoying what Garrett was doing to him Andrew then adorably asked Garrett why he stopped .
Garrett lifted Andrews head up and we made eye contact. I've never seen someone more embarrassed. Before I could say anything my phone went off it was ryland telling me that him and Morgan would be 3mins.
I looked up at red faces and said while Garrett was still on top of Andrew but not laying but rather sitting on him.
I told them that they needed to wrap this make out session up.

Garretts pov
"Shane I'm so sorry" I said as he looked mad
But
He wasn't he said he's happy for us.
Through
He said to wrap things up.
Me and Andrew did.
I snogged him once more.
Put my tongue in his mouth which he loves.

Andrews pov
I just sat there as Garrett made out with me oh and I loved it!! Especially when he put his tounge in my mouth.
He got up from me and then asked if we where official and said yeah of course and that's how it went with them.