Mistletoe in October

Shanes pov
_____________________________

 other day I walk past Andrew on his computer , I glance over and I wasn't expecting what I saw , no nothing diry but Andrew what taking a sexuality test. He let out a sigh and said 1 sec. I look at this test results he gets quote "you are bisexual" I decided to dig deeper into Gandrew and I read fan fiction ;) I was reading it the other day and I looked up and Garrett and Andrew and I could imagine it.

Yes it was October but Shane had a kiss plan

He decided to hang up mistletoe right near the office and I called them both to come. As expect they came almost like they planned their walks. As they got near it....closer...and...finally, I screamed ^STOP^ they did then Andrew Cleary confused looks at me smirking. I gesture to them look up and they do. Garrett goes why the fuck do you have that it's Halloween soon not Christmas. Andrew stopped mid laugh and went. Wait mistletoe ITS WHAT PEOPLE KISS UNDER!! Bingo I said. Go on kiss then. Garrett refused and said he doesn't want to make Andrew uncomfortable and Garrett looked down. I was gonna be like don't then but before I could , Andrew leaned into Garrett and kissed him. Andrew came out of it with an shook face,  Garrett also. There you go Andrew said and walked outside. Garrett walked outside after a min and I looked and they where close again and Andrew came out and without mistletoe or encouragement they kissed passionately.