star gazing

When I say star gazing it's not what you are thinking but it's rather Andrews eyes to Garrett.

Garrett pov
Last night I was super drunk and when I woke up the first thing that hit me wasn't a headache it was actually the memories from last night. I remembered everything!!
~last night~
I remember that gabbie Hanna was being horrible to me and how I got depressed over what she said.
I started to drinking and I called Andrew and told him to come over . I remember Andrew comforting me. Then I remembered something that made me jump up.  I PUSHED ANDREW ONTO THE COUCH AND SNOGGED HIM!!
~now~
" oh shit i screamed" and flopped onto the fall . In which I heard foot steps and a Soft knock.
It was the love of my life
Andrew.
I looked away in embarrassment. I felt him sit opposite me and he looked at me with those star eyes of his.  I felt on cloud nine but then he asked "do you remember...last night?"
Oh fuck I thought
I didn't want to lie so I said yes.
Before Andrew could do anything I apologised but I also confessed my love him.
I looked down at my crossed legs and his .
I felt a hand grip my chin not a hard grip.
Andrew lifted my chin up and looked at me I felt like I was star gazing in those eyes of his.
Then when both of us was sober he did what I've always imagined. Still holding onto my chin he put his face close to mine and kissed me it was a passionate one after we broke this kiss.
He was blushing like mad and I could tell that he didn't want to stop and I was right he didn't.
I opened my arms and he sat on my knee and I pushed my lips on his and I couldn't help myself and I put my tounge in his mouth I could feel his satisfaction in my action.
I kept on snogging him.

From then on
We were boyfriends 😍