~3~

Adonis

"Principessa" (princess)

She stood there in surprise as she gaped at me. I got up and sauntered towards her. Marco closed the door as he left.

I opened my arms and she ran into them.

"Oh Mio Dio " (oh my god)

She cried in my arms as I hugged her body closer to mine.

"Principessa, don't cry" I softly said as she began crying harder into my chest.

I lay my chin on top of her head as I walked over to me chair and sat down with my baby girl in my arms as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Adonis" she quietly whispered

"Si tesoro" (yes darling) I replied as I caressed her head attempting to keep her calm. I knew she was going to have a lot of questions.

"I've missed you so much and I know you've got a lot of questions so ask them."

"I missed you too, when did you get so many tattoos" she asked tracing over them.

"A few years ago. I don't want to keep secrets from you and lie to you so I'll tell you from the start." I hesitantly said to her as she nodded her head. This was going to be long but I rather she beat it from me than anyone else.

"My dad was the don of the Italian Mafia and I was going to take over. I'd always known about the family business but after you left I got sent to Italy to be properly y trained to take over the Mafia. My dad stepped down 3 years ago and I became the don." I looked down at her and saw shock written all over her.

"Principessa?"

"hmm" she replied

"what are you thinking?" I slowly questioned.

"I don't know what to think or say" she quietly mumbled. "Where are you staying?"

"With Isabella?"

"I want you to come and stay with me, I have plenty of space for you" I said giving her a stern look leaving no room for discussion.

"still not changed with that persistent attitude of yours." she lowly muttered under her breath but I still heard.

"what was that cara?" I said raising my brows.

"e-erm nothing?" she sputtered making it sound more like a question making me chuckle.

"That's what I thought." I smirked.

"you are mine" I claimed "Huh" she replied confused but I just beamed at her.

I asked her who she came with knowing it was most likely Isabella.

"I came with Bella and some of her friend's"

"We need to get your stuff from Isabellas apartment but we can do that tomorrow"

She nodded as got up to look out of the one way mirror.

....
Aphrodite had fallen asleep about 2 hours ago. It was time for me to go home so I picked her up and carried her to my car.

She made a slight sound but I instantly kissed her temple and she fell asleep.

I didn't want to put her down so she was in my lap the whole journey home.

I had to wake her up so she could take off her makeup and put on her pyjamas she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up. I took her makeup off and untied her hair. I asked a maid to dress her in one of my shirts while I went to shower.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🧚🏼‍♀️❤️