~10~

Adonis

As soon as I told her to go to sleep, she rested her head on my chest and I tucked her under my chin.

We stayed like that for a while but it was time to go home so my Bambina could sleep properly.

....
Aphrodite

I could feel Adonis getting up but I didn't know why he was getting up so early. Since I didn't want him to get up, I hugged him tighter.

I could hear him chuckling at my childish behaviour but I didn't care.

I felt a cramp and remembered about my periods. Shit. I quickly sat up and Adonis looked at me weirdly.

"erm, Donny can u get out the room for 2 minutes?" I spoke hoping he would go without challenging me.

He got up and walked to the door shirtless but before he left he turned around and looked at me as if asking me if I'm okay.

After he went out I looked at the bed, and there was blood on it a bit.

Shit shit shit. What do I do?

I started panicking and didn't realise I was crying until I heard Adonis run into the room looking at me with his eyes full of concern.

"Bambina what's the matter?" He asked me lovingly.

"s-so-rry" was all I could mutter out.

"hey, what's wrong baby girl? Tell me" He urged. I kept my mouth shut.

Adonis was going to put me into his lap but I shrieked as he stared at me weirdly.

"come here" he said as he grabbed my waist. He had more power than me so he lift me up. Just as he was about to put me into his lap, I cried "don't pick me up I'm dirty".

Now he was looking at me as if I've grown two heads.

But he never put me back on the bed. Instead he put me in his lap.

I think he realised after looking at the bed that I was on my periods.

"bambina don't worry about that. We can just throw it away or get it washed. There's no need to cry over that" He said as he stroked my hair.

"and babygirl, periods happen to every woman so there's nothing to be ashamed of."

Adonis picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the counter as he filled the bathtub with water and bubbles.

He left me in the bathroom to have some privacy as I got into the bath. He asked me if I was in the water and then came back.

Adonis washed my hair and we talked. Somoene was calling his phone so he left to go answer.

I quickly got out the bath and went to the closet to get ready for the day. I didn't really know the plan for the day so I called Adonis.

"baby what are we going to do today?"

"I've got to go to work baby girl."he said looking sad.

"but I am going to my office so you can come with" He added.

"really?" I asked happily.

"yeh princess go get dressed I'm going to have a shower."

I quickly ran into the closet and picked out my outfit and started on my makeup.

I knew Adonis wouldn't approve of the outfit so i wore it on purpose

I knew Adonis wouldn't approve of the outfit so i wore it on purpose. I did take out a comfy outfit incase these get uncomfortable. I don't know how long we're going to be there for.

I could here him getting out of the shower. He must be dressed because I did see a suit in there before.

I quickly picked up a black tote and put some make up, hair pins and some other necessities in there.

Checking my bag once again, I walked out to the bedroom just as the bath room door opened. In front of me stood Adonis dressed in a suit looking handsome as ever.

He pulled me to him and whispered in my ear that I looked beautiful which made me blush as I hid my face in his chest

He just chuckled and lift my head so he could kiss me which I gladly let him.

"Bambina you know you can't wear that out especially to work, everyone will be looking at you" Adonis said as he wrapped an arm around me.

I looked up at him, " I'm not changing I like this".

"If anyone looks at you I will kill them" Adonis said as I nodded my head, he knew I wouldn't change so he grabbed my hand as we walked out the room.

....
Adonis and I arrived to his building and it was enormous. He got out the car and gave the keys to a valet. Holding my hand we stepped in together and everyone stopped speaking and gazed at us.

Most people were astonished to see him with me which made me uncomfortable. We went in the elevator and he pressed the 65th floor. I'm guessing his office was there.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"Whatever you want to princess" Adonis replied pulling me to him.

The elevators opened and we walked past a receptionist who scowled at me. I just smiled back which seemed to irritate her even more.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🧚🏼‍♀️❤️