~4~

Aphrodite

I awaken to a migraine and a really horrible hangover even though I didn't drink vastly.

The memories from yesterday abruptly come back into my head just as I felt a robust set of arms pull me back towards a hard chest.

Adonis.

There was no point of trying to move. It's not like he was going to let me go any time soon so I leaned back into his chest as his intense, husky morning voice mumbled "good morning princepissa".

"morning donny"

I attempted to get up to go to the toilet but Adonis yanked me back to his chest and wouldn't let me go. "I need to go to the toilet" I tried to reason with him. He eventually let me go after grumbling.

I jamp out of the bed giggling as I scrambled to the toilet.

....
I went down to breakfast to see Adonis cooking shirtless and in a pair of joggers.

I was checking him out and didn't notice him turn around until he said "finished checking me out baby girl".

I suppressed my face in his chest as I reddened badly. I could hear him laughing from above so I whacked his chest hard which prompted him to laugh more.

"come on, sit down. I need to talk to you after you have finished eating baby." He let out as he sauntered out of the kitchen.

I ate in calmness until I heard a few people enter the kitchen.

A tall, muscular man entered the kitchen. I recognised him as Vincenzo who I also hadn't seen since I left.

"Enzoooooo, it's been a long time" I said as I got up to hug him. "Aphrodite, how longs it been? We missed you back in LA." He said returning my hug.

"Ugh, it's been forever" I giggled as  Vincenzo chuckled. "I missed-" was going to carry on but the one of the girls interrupted, "who are you and why you here?"

I merely said "I live here" "and who decided that?" she screeched at me. "Adonis did." I beamed at her.

She glared at me with disdain, "your his one night stand not wife so get out of here before I call him!" she all but spat at me.

"what was that liah? Do you mind repeating that!?" Adonis spoke too calmly from the corner of the door making people gather behind him but I didn't pay attention to them.

"no one is going to talk to Aphrodite like that, she lives here now and she is MINE! Everyone understand?" he announced, striding towards me.

Shit am I in trouble? Maybe I should have ignored her.

"baby?"

"hmmm?"

"finished eating yet or not?" he asked me as everyone began abandoning the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said as I leaned back in his hold.

"okay come on let's go to my office I need to talk to you about somethings." Adonis explained as he lift me off the bar stool.

We walked up the stairs with our hands interwind.

Adonis stopped infront of 2 large doors and spoke to one of the guards standing outside.

When we entered, he sat down and pulled me into his lap."baby girl, I need to ask you something."

"what your making me nervous" I mumbled with a slight giggle.

"okay okay. So the first thing I want to ask you is, do you want to come with me to a charity ball tonight?" He said as he fiddled with my hair.

"sure I'd love to go." I replied. I love going to balls I remember going to some when I was little with my parents.

"okay and there's no need to worry about your dress and shoes. I know you like to do your own hair and makeup so I didn't call anyone for that. And the second thing I was going to ask you was, do you want to be my girlfriend? I've always I had feelings for you and when you left with your mum I decided if I ever see you again I was going to make you mine. "

"really, I thought that you never liked me that way. I thought the feelings were only one way but clearly they aren't."

"no babygirl, I've always had these feelings for you. So I take it as a yes then." Adonis whispered the last part.

I wanted to tease him a little, "errmm let me think about it" I said as I saw the smile drop from his face. I felt bad so I giggled and told him I'm joking which made him growl.

"what time is the ball?"

"its at 7 so you have a lot of time to do whatever you want to. Remember if you plan on going out somewhere you need to ask me first and then take some guards with you. Don't forget I have a lot of enemies, after all I am the most wanted Mafia leader" He said the last part with a smirk.

"okay and where is my phone I forgot to text bella yesterday."

"it's s upstairs I'll come with you."

I entered the rom and went to get dressed because I recollect him explaining that he got someone to move my stuff here but I couldn't find it.

"the closet is here baby" he said with a chuckle.

I quickly got dressed, it was a nice day so I decided to wear a black ruffled tank top, blue jeans and black trainers.

(what she looks like including hair and make up)

"so what do you want to do today?" Adonis said coming out of the bathroom dressed in a suit.

"Hmmm?" I replied in response.

"I'm going to my office. Do you remember where it is?" He asked as he put on his shoes.

"yeh I remember" I replied as he took my hand and began leading me out of the room.

I could hear loud talking as I was walking down the stairs, It souneded like a lot of men. I stopped walking and Adonis stopped infront of me.

"what's wrong baby girl?"he questioned.

" w-who's I-in the k-k-kithchen? " I said as I cursed myself for stuttering.

" my friends who are basically family. Their memebers of the mafia only 4 of them live here and my sister, they are my most trusted so don't worry." He said and we proceeded walking again.

We stopped in the kitchen so Adonis can introduce me to the other people that live he other than me Enzo.

Adonis spoke up as he acquainted me to the other 2 guys who were called Giovanni and Leonardo.

Vincenzo began preparing pancakes, I declined since I ate before. 2 girls entered and kitchen and they were very pretty. The younger one looked familiar but I didnt recognise the other.

"that's Arianna my sister" He pointed to the girl that looked familiar and then pointed at the other girl and said "that's Ava, she is the only girl that work for me and lives here" they both hugged me as they grabbed their plates and began to eat.

"how many other people live here?" I whispered. Adonis answered "everyone in this room."

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🧚🏼‍♀️❤️