22%

| Shawn |

“I don't want to have this conversation right now, please.” I told my manager, as I stepped out of the cab. I heaved out a breath, looking over the busy street, keeping my shades on to keep my identity hidden.

I checked my the location, and nodded. I got it right. I creep towards the building, approaching the receptionist. I stopped in front of the attendant, and smiled.

“Hi.”

The attendant smiled back at me, greeting with her cheerful tone. “Good evening sir, may I help you?”

“Good evening miss, you look pretty tonight,” I complimented her, quickly earning a pink-ish tint on her cheeks. She murmured a silent thank you, her lips curling into a shy smile.

I chuckled a little, quickly proceeding to my original purpose why I was here. “Miss, can I ask you something?”

She instantly nodded, “Yes, anything.”

I hummed, “Can I ask for someone's room number? Camila Cabello's?”

Her posture instantly changed, she squinted her eyes at me, her head shaking firmly in disapproval. Her tone was clipped as she replied. “Sorry sir, we can't give informations of our guest. It's strictly a company policy, sorry sir.”

“Just for important matters, and besides, I'm her friend,” I reasoned out.

She shook her head again. “Sorry sir, but if you were really her friend then why not ask her room number yourself?”

I'm getting impatient. I know, it's a rule but bending it for once won't hurt and I'm not gonna harm the girl for that matter.

Sighing, I reached up to my face to remove my shades, revealing my identify to the woman. I had no choice.

“Pretty please?” I said softly, as her eyeballs idiomatically left their sockets. She was about to burst out or scream or something in kind when I stopped her.

“Please don't. I'm here for a secret stuff, for a special fan, I will really appreciate it if you don't call any attention. Please, just tell me the number, miss.”

She was already nodding before I could even finished my sentence. She quickly got in front of her computer. After a few moments, she beamed at me and told me the number. She asked me to take a picture with her, I was a little hesitant. But seeing there isn't much people in the lobby to notice me, I smiled at her and took several photos.

“Thank you, Shawn. I love your music!” she whispered enthusiastically.

“Thank you so much miss, nice to meet you, don't forget, I love you all,” I told her before turning on my heels heading to the elevator.

|Camila|

Someone shoot me.

Be sure you bullseye it in the forehead, okay?

Oh my God.

I knew it. I knew a glass or two of wine before going to bed is such a dumb idea. I was sure I'm still in unconscious state, probably still in bed or face down on the floor, either, because I'm quite sure I'm living in a dream.

I was in agape, just staring into his eyes, momentarily freezing. Oh my God. Why does he looks even gorgeous up close? With his tall frame towering over me, his eyes searing into mine and oh my gosh, his defined jawline and his luscious plump lips.

“Hi, Camila,” my dream said. Oh my God, it's talking. He's talking. And not just talking, he actually just said my name.

If this is just a dream, I should go and kiss him right?

At least in this dream I can make my own dreams come true... right?

I'm probably way too far gone. Because I, actually, literally, entertained that thought. I don't know, I'm probably think with my toes as they tipped, my hands on it's own accord bringing his face down with mine.

I wonder why my dream felt so real.

Hiii everyone! I updated oh my gosh 😌 So how's everyone??? See what I did there? 😂

Camila, huh? 😏

Anyways, thank you for reading and voting! Any feedback or suggestion will be highly appreciated, thank you!

See you next update, lovelies! 💕