five | clubhouse memories!

TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN!

-

THE LIGHT BREEZE made Arianna's long, brown hair slightly move as all the losers made their way down the street in town.

Arianna looked around in awe, as she slowly remembered walking through this part of town; the heart of Derry.

"You guys remember this?" Mike asked as he lead the group down the empty street.

"Of course." Sydney responded, her and Bill walking in the back of the group.

"Yes." Arianna nodded, slightly grinning as she heard Richie curse under his breath from behind her, and she didn't bother turning around, as she knew he almost face planted into the ground.

"Fuck, the roads are still the same!" Richie muttered under his breath, and Arianna and Beverly made eye contact, both of them cracking up.

"What a dumbass." Eddie quickly shook his head as he quickly walked passed Richie, Arianna and Beverly, making Richie throw up his middle finger.

After a while, Arianna recognized the train tracks that they now passed.

"Ari, do you remember this?" Richie asked, walking behind her as they all walked in a straight line.

Arianna turned around, walking backwards. "Yeah." She nodded, looking down at his stomach. Of course the brunette remembered. When they walked down here as kids, the teen had no idea of what Richie was going through. She remembered nudging the boy in his side, she remembered the sad wince the boy did as her elbow came into contact with his rib. She remembered.

Richie nodded back, also remembering the time where he was so terrified that the girl of his dreams would find out how much of a disappointment he was to his awful parents.

Arianna noticed the look on the man's face, and she walked next to him and she wrapped her arm around him, not saying anything as he sadly looked down to the ground.

Soon, the adults walked near the beginning of a long, wide river, the start of it being a sewer.

"Let's go there!" Mike pointed his finger to the opposite side of the river, looking back at his friends with a smile.

Eddie looked at the sewer in disgust, taking a step backwards as his friends watched him. "Ew, no! Do you know how many germs are in there? And you want to walk in there? Yeah, well, that's not happening."

"Oh, c'mon, Eddie." Arianna smiled, slightly nudging him in the rib. "It'll be fun." She joked, and he glared at her.

"I have something I want to show all of you over there." Mike explained, pointing to the opposite side of the river. "Please, Eddie?"

"Uh - uh!" He quickly shook his head.

The adults only looked at him, then proceeded to start to cross the river.

"Oh my - you guys do know what you're all stepping in, right?" He sassed, looking at Sydney in disbelief, who was the last to step into the ankle - deep water, following the others as they all happily crossed the river.

"C'mon!" Sydney told him with a smile, waiting for him as the others crossed the river.

Eddie cringed at the water, smacking his lips as he rolled his eyes. "Fine! I can't believe I'm doing this!" He then reached down to roll up his pants, making Sydney roll her eyes.

The woman continued to follow the others, and Eddie shuddered as he placed his foot into the water. Sydney laughed silently to herself as she heard the man gagging as he crossed the river behind her.