nine | revenge of henry bowers!

TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN!

-

"I'M GOING TO introduce you to everybody, okay?" Sydney informed Kaitlyn, who looked kind of nervous. Arianna and Richie followed behind the two as they walked into the Inn, but Richie seemed to be in a hurry. Arianna looked around, seeing Ben

"Rich, what's wrong?" Arianna asked with a small grin.

"We're leaving." Richie simply said, the woman furrowed her eyebrows as Richie quickly walked around Sydney and Kaitlyn to the staircase.

"What?!" Arianna and Sydney blurted out as they stopped walking, watching as Richie headed to the staircase. Panic and annoyance filled her chest as his words settled in her brain.

"What?!" Ben repeated, who walked out a room as he had heard what the curly haired man had said. "You can't leave, man! We split, we all die!"

"Yeah, I'll take my chances. We're gonna die, anyway." Richie only quickly said, running up the stairs.

"Rich!" Ben called, Beverly now standing behind him as she watched him go up the stairs.

"Rich, c'mon!" Arianna spoke, running after him, assuming he was going to their room. "Richie, we've talked about this!" The woman pleaded as she walked into their room, finding Richie grabbing his bag and starting to put clothes in it. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious!" Richie quickly said, throwing his clothes inside the bag. "You saw the clown, you know how bad it is! I don't want you getting hurt, gorgeous."

"Richie!" Arianna walked up to him, grabbing his shoulder to make him look at her. "We've fought it before, we defeated it! What makes you think we can't defeat it again?"

"Look, Ari, the only thing that actually killed the thing was Sydney and her weird power thingie - not us!" Richie said, folding his arms.

"You must not be remembering correctly, because the thing that killed Pennywise was the power of our friendship!" Arianna pointed out. "Sydney's powers helped us, yes, but Pennywise grew weak because we weren't afraid anymore! We stood together and rose above it!"

Richie didn't know what to say, only looked down at his wife, who waited for him to say something.

"Rich?"

Richie didn't say anything, only walking up to her. Before Arianna could say anything, Richie placed his lips on hers, putting his hands on her arms.

Arianna sunk into the kiss, her eyes shutting as they did so. Her husband pulled away, looking into her eyes. "Arianna, I'm going to say this again. I would never forgive myself if I lost you, think about what would happen. The kids, your sister, me. I love you so, so much, and that's why I don't want you to get hurt, or, worse. That's why I want to leave."

Arianna sighed softly through her nostrils. "Rich, I love you, too. So, so much. But, I promise you, nothing is going to happen to me. And I'll make sure nothing will happen to you."

Richie sighed, cursing under his breath as he turned around, running his hand through his hair.

Arianna knitted her eyebrows. "Rich-"

"I'll be back." Richie quietly spoke, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he suddenly walked out of the room, not saying anything else.

Tears came to Arianna's eyes, and she sighed out of frustration. "Fuck." She mumbled, a sob building up in her throat as she sat onto the bed. She sniffed as she placed her hands over her face, trying to quiet her small sobs, for she didn't want any of her friends to hear them.

"Ari?" Beverly peaked her head into the room, her blue eyes widening at the sight of her best friend crying into her hands. "Ari, what's wrong?" The red - head hurried to the bed, sitting next to the crying brunette and starting to comfort her.

"Nothing." Arianna whispered into her hands, knowing all too well that it was something.

Beverly wrapped her arm around her, hugging her tightly to try and make her feel better. "Richie left."

"I know." Arianna muttered, lifting her head from her hands and looking up at her best friend.

"Hey," Beverly quietly spoke with a small smile, wiping Arianna's tears away. "Don't cry. He'll be back. He loves you, you know that, right?"

Arianna nodded.

"See?" Beverly said, smiling softly at her best friend. "Everything's going to be okay."

Arianna nodded, sniffing as she sat up straight. "Where's Sydney, or Kait?"

"Sydney's with Bill downstairs, and I think Kaitlyn's with Ben." Beverly paused, thinking a bit. "Where'd she come from, anyway?"

"Sydney saw her in a flash, and she thought she could help us fight It." Arianna quietly explained, making Beverly nod.

"Do you want to go downstairs?" Beverly gently asked, and Arianna nodded.

-

"What - where did Bill and Sydney go?" Ben questioned with panic as him, Arianna, Beverly and Kaitlyn walked downstairs.

"I don't know." Beverly responded, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked around.

Arianna shook her head. No, no, Sydney couldn't have left, too, right? What if Bill convinced her to leave?

"Guys!" A blood curdling scream came from upstairs, and the adults all looked at each other in fear before running up the stairs.

Arianna and Beverly reached the top of the first flight of stairs, only turning to see Eddie weakfully stumbling out of the bathroom, leaning against the wall for support at the top of the second flight.

Beverly let out a scream and Arianna gasped sharply as blood started to pour out of Eddie's mouth, and they both ran up to him as he fell to the ground. Ben's eyes widened as he saw Eddie, running up to help him, and Kaitlyn gasped as she saw him, going up to him as well.

"Eddie! Eddie, are you okay?!" Arianna asked in panic, crouching in front of the man.

"Eddie, what happened?!" Beverly fearfully asked.

"Bowers was in my room." Eddie simply said, staring up at his friends.

"What?!" Ben sprang up, hurrying to the bathroom to check if Henry was still in there.

More blood came out of Eddie's mouth as he spoke, making Kaitlyn whimper in fear behind the girls.

"Is it bad?" Eddie curiously asked, making Arianna not know what to say. "Ow." Eddie muttered as Beverly gently grabbed his face, examining his cheek.

"I'll go get a towel and Band - Aids." Arianna informed, quickly getting up and heading into the bathroom, finding Ben looking out of the window in fear.
"Where is he?"

"Henry got away." Ben stated, making Arianna freeze. Henry was still out there.

"Fuck, that's not good." Arianna groaned, turning to grab a white towel and digging in the drawer for some Band - Aids, but couldn't find anything. She only found a white gauze patch, making her grab it. Anything would do.

· · ·

kaitlyn just got here
and look what's happening lol