seven | time to float!

TAG, YOU'RE IT AGAIN!

-

SPLITTING UP FROM everybody else wasn't so bad. At least, that's what Arianna thought so far. The woman looked over at her older sister, who was nervously looking around the place. As of now, the two walked down a familiar street with houses at every look.

"You okay?" Arianna asked, interrupting Sydney's thoughts. Sydney looked up at her taller, younger sister, folding her arms tightly and nodding with a small smile.

"Yeah." Sydney lied through her lips. Of course she wasn't okay. She was never okay.

Arianna nodded, looking around at all the familar - looking houses. "Are you glad we're all back?"

"Of course." Sydney nodded, a smile growing on her lips. "You know, other than fighting the demon clown, and, uh, my flashes, this is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time."

Arianna looked over at her sister, not really understanding what she meant. In a long time? "Oh." Then, Arianna thought of something. "Your flashes, Syd. You've only had one so far?"

Sydney nodded. "Yes. After Mike called me, back in L.A."

"Was it just like your old ones?" Arianna asked.

No. "Kind of." Sydney answered. "Back when I had my old flashes, they were kind of different. I used to see kids in them, a - and I used to see when the clown would actually, uhm..." She trailed off, hating to say it. "Kill them."

"You saw-"

"I saw them float, Ari." Sydney said, looking in her sister's blue eyes.

Arianna grew quiet for a second. "Oh."

"Yeah." Sydney said, tears forming in her eyes. "And the flash that I recently had, I saw a woman. She looked our age, and she got away from It. Somehow, I - I don't know how, but she got away. In all of my othet flashes, the victims would die. And I used to see it happen, but... not this time."

Arianna kept her eyes on the ground and nodded. She knew she didn't know exactly what her older sister went through, but that conversation could come later.

"Look." Sydney spoke, pointing at a house that they were walking near. "Our old house."

Arianna looked up to see it, and she sighed quietly at the sight of it. This was certainly not her home. No, her home was being with Sydney and the losers; not this. A hand grabbed her own, and she looked to see Sydney had grabbed her hand.

"Let's go." Sydney gave her little sister a reassuring smile, and Arianna smiled back, but she could see that Sydney was just as scared as she was. They both didn't want to step foot into the house, but they had no choice but to. The two held their breaths as they walked up to the front door.

Arianna then stopped, letting go of her older sister's hand. "Wait!"

Sydney looked over at the woman with a concerned look. "Yes?"

"Does anybody live here?" She spoke, staring up at the familiar house.

Sydney shrugged, raising her fist to the door. "There's only one way to find out." And with that, she knocked on the door, making Arianna slightly start to panic. She was scared.

After a few seconds, footsteps were heard from inside the house, and the door opened, revealing a woman that looked their age; she was a brunette with green eyes, she was beautiful. "Hello?"

"U - Uh-"

"Hi, uh, my name is Arianna Tozier and I'm here with my sister Sydney Taylor." Arianna spoke, making eye contact with the woman behind the semi-open door. "And, uhm, we used to live here."