hM

It's been a while hasn't it. I haven't been active in like a year so that's neat, But I'm still alive and kicking though. Also I updated the cover of the book to one of my dogs, her names Blu and she's perfect.
Remember how one of my dogs, molly, had cancer? She's still alive and the veterinarians have no clue how. She's been deemed and enigma and she's about to turn 14.
Here's some stuff going on with me
I'm stressed as usual.
I'm gonna fail my Ap chem class even though I've been trying really hard to not do that. It's fine I swear.
My other classes are going well.
I've gotten a few medical certifications so I'm well on my way to being a doctor in future.
I have another sister now so that's interesting, surprisingly she's named Avah, it's like Ava but with an h at the end. I'm actually hilarious, that was so funny. This is the part where you laugh.
My humor is as good as it was back when I was active on Wattpad.

I was going through my old Pokémon games and on my pokemon white copy I had a naturally caught shiny cobalion so that's wack.

Uh, this chapter is really short because I haven't really got anything else to talk about, just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive and haven't forgotten you all.