Chapter 3

The weeks bled on continuously, very slowly I might add, until Lynn would be back in town. I couldn't wait until I could have some time with her, not through a phone screen. Every night we went through a bed time routine, she was getting me accustomed to having some rules and structure if we were really going to have this dynamic. She loved to call me "the baby" which made my little heart skip beats every time she said it.

"Now, Little One, go get to brushing your teeth please," Lynn said to me as I rolled around on the bed, making goofy faces at her.

"But, but, but I don't wanna leave you yet," I said softly in a sad voice.

"Baby Doll, you don't have to sleep yet. Just brush those cute little teefies, and get your booty back to bed so I can tell you your story," she said with a reassuring smile, "I'll be right here when you get back."

"Otay," I replied, hopping up, leaving my phone on the bed as I ran to quickly brush my teeth. I came back and jumped into the frame of the camera "BLAAAAAAGH! .... Did I scare you, Daddy?" I asked her.

"Oh goodness, my little baby shark almost turned me into a shark snack!" she said with a chuckle. I started chomping my teeth at the phone and giggled as I made little 'nom nom noms' with my mouth.

"Daddies aren't shark snacks! Daddy you're a shark too right?!" I squealed to her as she nodded quickly.

"I'm your big ole daddy shark, and you, little baby shark, better get tucked under the covers so I can tell you your story," she said, firmly but sweetly.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, scooting my feet under the blankets. I looked up at her through the phone screen, "All tucked in."

"Good girl, now lay your head down, Princess, and close your sweet little eyes," she said. "Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Iris..."

Every night she created a new reality for me, a reality where I was someone or something else. In the stories, she always came to save me from some perilous disaster, she always had me on the edge of my seat when she'd battle the antagonist in her stories for me, and in the end, the characters, Lynn and Iris, lived happily ever after.

"The end," she said, smiling at me.

"I like that one, Daddy. That was a bootiful story," I said sleepily. "You come home tomorrow, right Daddy?" I asked.

"I do, Little One, and I'll be at your door bright and early. We are seven hours away right now, so get some rest and I'll bring you some nummies for breakfast, and all of the gifts I've gotten you, how does that sound?" she asked.

"Wonderful..." I said, dozing off slightly, "you still have my address?" I asked her.

"Yes, my beautiful baby," she said, fondly, "sleep well, and remember, Daddy is only a phone call away."

"Otay, Daddy, I see you in the mornin" I said, my 'little voice' coming out.

"Goodnight, Angel," she said, before I kissed at her and hung up the phone.

That night, I didn't sleep very well. I was so nervous to finally be in Lynn's arms that it made my tummy turn. I was very grateful that I was on a break from grad school while she'd be here. Even with my classes being online, I couldn't imagine trying to work on anything while she was ruling my every waking thought.

I slept off and on, but as soon as the sun came up, I was in the shower. I wanted to make sure I looked beautiful for my daddy. I rushed my way through throwing on some makeup and fixing my short hair. I heard a knock on the door as soon as I was pulling on my coziest sweater. I took off towards the door, yelling as I ran, "COMING!!"

"Look at my beautiful baby," Lynn said as soon as I opened the door. I said I wouldn't do it, and even tried to hype myself up in the shower so that I wouldn't do it, but the tears came anyway.

"Daddy..." I said, softly through my sobs as I pulled her into a very tight hug, my slender arms wrapping around her waist, my head on her chest. I had never felt so attached to anyone as much as I did to Lyndsey Gunnulfsen. She cared about me more than any 'mommy domme' I'd tried to work out something with ever had before. She was such a beautiful soul, and as soon as her lips touched mine, I knew she was made for me, I knew this woman was the one I had always needed to feel like I was worth something. She was the angel, not me.

"Come on now, lets get you to the couch, I have lots of goodies for the baby in my car," she said, pecking my lips repeatedly, each little kiss sending a wave of shivers down my spine, almost like a residual wave from the big chill I got from the long kiss. "I'll be right back, get cozy, Daddy spoiled her baby on this trip."