Grand priest

Whis: "... I'm sorry did you just say your... your my... Mother?" I was a bit confused, since no one has ever told me if I had a mother or not. Grand priest had never told me nor my older siblings. I wasn't sure if she was crazy or not but I didn't believe her.

"Yes, I'm your mother. You have a sweet older sister Vados who adores you and an older brother who will do anything for you but doesn't like to show his emotions towards you. Your son of the grand priest."

"I'm gonna interrupt for a minute, Whis you said you didn't have a mother."

"I never said that, I said I was unfamiliar with having one. If your really my mother then where were you? And why has my father never mentioned you?" She was silent for a while before speaking again.

"I left, and I wish I never did. I wish I was there to see you and your siblings grow up." I still wasn't fully convinced she was my mother.

"Well you can stay for a while. But then you have to leave." Lord Beerus seemed surprised and so was the lady.

"Whis why? She's your mother treat her with some respect."

"MY LORD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER. HOW DO I KNOW SHE'S NOT LYING!?" I headed inside to make some tea for her. I looked back to see she looked guilty. I sighed and put a pot on.

Beerus: A lady had arrived at our planet. I could tell Whis wasn't convinced she was his mother. Even if she was he didn't seem happy. She looked like him and he looked like her. It was obviously they were related. I ran in to follow him.

"HEY WHIS! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?"

"My Lord she know nothing about me. If she is even is my mother. She missed my entire life. Now if you excuse me." I've heard about something like this on earth when parents leave then come back years later. I decided to go back out for his "mother".

" Come inside, Whis is making tea." She nodded and followed me.

"So are you really his mother?"

"Yes, I must ask him a few things. It's important."

Vegeta: "YOU BUILT IT ONCE YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN! GET OVER IT WOMAN! " I walked away from Bulma before she yelled any more of her nonsense at me. I hadn't seen Beerus in awhile. Maybe he was asleep.

"Hey Bulma can you call whis? I want to see if Kakarot is with him!"

"Well he shouldn't be with Whis he told me he was going to see the omni kings." Dammit Kakarot.

"Well never mind then."

Grand priest: I had successfully destroyed the 8th, 10th, 2nd and 5th universe. And now I had to get rid of Gokus friends. Vegeta was talking to an elder blue haired woman. He seemed to be looking for Goku. He had to go as well.

Whis: "My Lord can you come here for a second?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier? When you... You I mean... we kissed?"

"Of course I did." Lord Beerus came up close and we shared a kiss, this one was more enjoyable than our first. He out his hands on my sides and pulled me in. I was enjoying it until I noticed something.

"My Lord do you feel that?" He stopped for a moment.

"Grand priest."

"Yes but..." I checked my staff. More Universes were gone.

"My Lord stay here with the kind lady I must find out where he is." This didn't make any sense, I had to confront him about what was happening. he obviously knew what was going on.

"Whis wait! Call the supreme kai over in cases we need to go find you."

"My Lord you have nothing to worry about I'll be back." He put his arms around my waist.

"No, please whis. If the supreme kai dies I die to, and he can get to the grand priest's palace fast. Just do it Whis I care about you so much." I thought about it and agreed.

Grand priestess: I can't believe my own son doesn't recognize me. I felt an energy. It was grand priest's. He was here in this universe. What would he want from this universe?

Vegeta: "BULMA!" She lied dead. I ran out side to see Krillin impaled, yamacha dead, not much of a surprise, and Grand priest.

"What are you doing here?" He charged at me and stabbed me. I didn't even see him coming.

"You can't stop me Vegeta, not even your friend Goku could. No one can."

Grand priest: That was all of them I had to worry about. Now was time to lure him in. I teleported to the city and started destroying it. A few of Goku's weaker friends tried to stop me, and some were strong but I easily killed them off. Buildings fell down and went up to flames, people screaming here and there and dying.

" [̲̅A̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅n̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅w̲̅]... [̲̅w̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅w̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]."

Beerus: the kais arrived, but the elder kai wasn't happy. It seemed Shin told him about whis and I.

"What did I say?! You two have gotten our universe in trouble!!" Whis looked down in shame. I grabbed the kai by his collar.

"Do you want me to destroy you?"

"N-no Lord Beerus!"

"Then mind your own business. Whis... Be careful." He nodded and headed off to find grand priest.

"Lady, do you know grand priest by any chance?"

"Yes he was my husband... Why do you ask?" She started looking concerned.

"Then you won't mind us asking a few questions."

Piccolo: Something wasn't right. I strong enemy was here. I looked for Goku and Vegeta but only found what was left of Vegeta and the others. I looked up to see Grand priest heading towards the city.

"Wonder what he's up to?"

Whis: "Where are you father!" I was done with this. He knew something, I just knew he did. I headed towards earth to see if Goku or Vegeta had seen him. Also his energy was strongest there.

"I know you can hear me! Answer! You have lots of explaining to do!" I felt a dark energy, everything started to make sense now. It was definitely Grand priest.

Korn: I checked my staff, more universes gone. I decided to ignore it and sip more of my tea.

*it was pretty good tea*

The kais of the 7th left in a hurry they'd gotten a call from my brother. It was an emergency apparently. If it had to do with the Grand priest they wouldn't get any where. I knew my father had some hate for my brother. Now that I think about Whis was always looking up to my and Vados when we were young. I put my tea cup and headed towards my brother's place.

"Hang on brother. "

To be continued

*u- g- l- y, you ain't got no alibi*