Love Spell

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie are discussing their plans when there is a knock on the door. Mal opens the door with Jay behind her and they find Ben and Addy on the other side.

"Hey, Mal," Ben says with a smile as he sees that she is the one that opened the door.

"Jay," Addy says with a smirk as he sends her a wink.

"I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben explains why they are there.

"Not that I know of," Mal answers before looking at the others who shake their heads no.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben says as he and Addy start to walk away.

"Oh, wait!" Mal calls causing Ben and Addy to stop. "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes," Ben answers as they walk back over.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting," Jay says with a smirk.

"Do you think that It's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asks Ben. Ben looks as if he wants to answer yes but he stops.

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, Addy, my folks, Addy's date, and my girlfriend," Ben explains.

"And your girlfriend and your boyfriend?" Mal asks them.

"Yeah. I'm sorry," Ben answers while Addy nods.

"Okay. Thanks, bye," Mal says before she closes the door in their face. Ben and Addy share a confused look before leaving. "I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend and Addybear gets a boyfriend." Mal looks over at Jay with a smirk.

"Oh no. No, no, no way," Jay says quickly. He did not want to hurt Addy in anyway.

"Oh come on Jay. It's just to keep her busy until after the coronation," Mal explains.

"Fine, I'll do it," Jay reluctantly agrees.

"I need a love spell," Mal says as she claps her hands for her book which Carlos throws to her.

After curfew, Addy and Lonnie sneak down to the kitchen to get a snack and so Lonnie could find Mal.

"There you are, Mal!" Lonnie says as she rushes into the room and Addy follows in after her. Jay quickly catches her eye before sending her a wink. "I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair? Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?"

"Nothing special. Just cookies," Mal answers her.

"Oh, no, no!" They all say as Addy and Lonnie dip a finger into the dough.